Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
First laptop, casual user, word doc. Excel, 2000 songs, 1000 of pics, can I burn CD's for my car, also I have 2 bose speakers could I add to apple for Wifi?
[UPDATED] asked by Elizabeth M. De Garza on June 25, 2013
Sort: Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
You could also share a CD/DVD drive from an existing computer (Mac or PC) on your home network to use with the Macbook Air. As for the Bose speakers, you could use this Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth Audio Devices to add Bluetooth functionality to your speakers so you can connect it via Bluetooth to your Macbook Air. This setup wouldn't require you to physically connect the Macbook Air with the speakers using wires.
Andy Ng answered on July 28, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You would have to buy an external CD Drive as Macbook Air does not have a CD Drive
Thetrickisto answered on July 7, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product