|Price:||$16.00 & FREE Shipping|
Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler
- Curling lashes adds an eye-opening, awakening effect to the eyes and accentuates any eye look, whether you prefer a natural or dramatic look
- The easel-style handle flips down to provide the perfect amount of pressure with the cushiony pad for lasting curl without grabbing or pinching
- Each Eyelash Curler contains one replacement pad at the base
- 2.5" X 1.5" X .75"/6.35cm X 3.81cm X 1.91cm
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Flip down the easel-style handle and position lashes into curler and gently squeeze. When desired curl is achieved, flip handle up into locked position.
Top Customer Reviews
This is the best eyelash curler! I first read about this item in INSTYLE magazine. It is every bit as good as the beauty editor said.
1. You can curl your lashes without pinching your eyelid.
2. It is small and compact and easy to use.
3. I have small eyes and the regular eyelash curlers are just too big for me.
I can skip mascara unless out for a fancy evening. The curl is that good and lasts all day.
Best curler ever- just wish they made it in something more durable. Mine last about a year or so. Still worth the price as it eliminates the need for mascara on most days.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it! Fits nicely in my purse......no more scissor-like handles!Published 28 days ago by Joe Herriges
Best eyelash curler! Dump your metal cheapo and upgrade to this. You'll thank mePublished 1 month ago by Harley
This is so easy to use and really does extend the lashes!Published 1 month ago by Beth A. Richardson
This is easier to carry in your purse, than a traditional curler. It works well.Published 1 month ago by Artprof67
After 40 years with all the others, THIS is my new, favorite lash curler. As a co- founder in a medical company;founder of a skincare and beauty company and a judge in a major... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazonian
I have purchased 3 of these in my life so far- love that it doesn't pinch my eyelids!Published 2 months ago by Jenae
I thought I'd give this eyelash curler a try as it is rated quite well. My lashes seemed longer and easier to curl when I was younger. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kindle Customer