~ SHELAGH JONES
Founder/CEO Spiritus Spiritual Marketing Directory
"Lynn Serafinn has written THE guide to using Twitter...Tweep-e-licious is bursting with good information, and it is far and away the clearest, most practical, usable, and ethical guide for how to build your own 'tribe' on Twitter. It's definitely motivating me to finally get serious about using Twitter. A must-read!"
~ RICH GALLAGHER
Author of the #1 customer service bestseller
What to Say to a Porcupine and The Customer Service Survival Kit
"Lynn Serafinn is the Twitter Queen! Not only did I meet her on Twitter, she launched my book, Blast Off, to Number 1 using many of the methods in her new book, Tweep-e-licious. If you want to add power to your social media punch, this is the book to read, hands down!"
~ ALLISON MASLAN
Author of #1 Entrepreneurship bestseller
Blast Off, The Surefire Success Plan to Launch Your Dreams Into Reality
"If you are serious about Twitter for Business, Tweep-e-licious is bursting at the seams with great tips which are both practical and ethical...This book will show you how...you can create a powerful network for business success!"
~ ALISON PERRY
Director The Purple Dog Network
'TWEEP-E-LICIOUS is more than abook; it's a smorgasbord of much needed information for today's marketer. I'veread a lot of books about social media platforms and marketing. None of themeven compare to TWEEP-E-LICIOUS! It's a completebreakdown of why you need to be on twitter and the steps you need to take to standout amongst the crowd. It's perfectfor both beginners and seasoned Twitter users.'
~ CAROL LAWRENCE
Social Media Help 4 U
From the Author
A brand new UPDATE of this book is now available. If you've purchased this book before January 13th, 2014, be SURE to get this update so you will be compliant with current Twitter policy. Instructions on how to get your update are below.
Here's a summary ofwhat's changed:
1. The introduction contains a greatly updated and expandeddiscussion (many extra pages) about the resolution of the recent Twitter lawsuit,changes in Twitter policy around automation, and responses by softwarecompanies and consumers.2. About 5 of the tips have been DELETED as they wereinconsistent with new Twitter policy OR referred to defunct or irrelevantapplications (such as Formulists, Listorious and private proxies).
3. All of the above tips have been REPLACED with completelynew tips and detailed product reviews of new applications (such as 'BufferApp').
4. Roughly one-third of the remaining tips have had MAJORedits and/or rewrites, and contain new information that was not in the 1stedition of the book.
5. The chapter on 'Automation' is almost completelyre-written, and it's now called 'Automation and Applications'.
6. Several of the applications discussed in the book, suchas Tweet Adder and Social Oomph, underwent significant changes in 2013 as aresult of Twitter policy changes. This edition not only provides crucialup-to-date information, but it also gives a much more detailed explanation ofthe pros and cons of these programmes, as well as many more 'how to' examples.
7. There are more images, and more detailed explanations ofkey applications.
8. There are many valuable new resources in the 'Resourcesand Useful Links' section.
HOW TO GET YOUR UPDATED VERSION
There are 3 different ways you can get your updated versionof the book:
1. If you bought thebook on Kindle, log into Amazon, click 'My Account' on the topright-hand side of the screen, and then select 'Manage Your Kindle' from thedrop-down menu. If you don't have 'Automatic Updates' enabled, you'll see anote that the top of the page that says, 'Automatic Updates Available'. Clickthe link and turn ON Automatic Updates. Then, the next time you turn on yourKindle, it will AUTOMATICALLY download the updated version. However, this may not happen for another 4 weeks, as Amazon need to review the edited version first to ensure the changes are significant.
2. If you bought thebook in paperback, you can get the KINDLE version for a reduced price of$2.99 USD (about £1.98 UK). This discounted price is offered to all paperbackbuyers via Amazon's 'MatchBook' programme. Remember you can read Kindle eBookson iPad, iPhone and on Amazon's free downloadable Kindle reader.
3. If you bought thebook in paperback and do NOT want to buy another book or get a Kindle version,be sure to REGISTER FOR YOUR RESOURCE PACK, so I can give you the updated sections (offer for this will run only through Friday 31 January2014. To find the link to the resource pack (and the 'password' to get it) check the back of your copy of the book.