Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17
When will the lighted covers ship ? Anyone have any idea when the lighted covers will ship ? I'd like my kids to have a cover for their Christmas presents.
asked by Deb on November 15, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 23 answers
A
I ordered mine on September 29th and received an email yesterday that it has shipped and I should received tomorrow (11/22). This is about a week earlier than they had estimated. I am a happy camper!
Time2read answered on November 21, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
We placed the order on October 11th and the estimated ship date is Jan 4 thru 14. No word yet on the green one we also ordered. The kids won't be allowed to leave the house with their kindles until they have a case !
Deb answered on November 21, 2011

A
I just saw that the cover in wine purple is listed "Usually ships within 6 to 8 days." ... and yet my delivery estimate is still Dec 29 =___= And CS didn't help at all when I pointed this out.
Sophia Rayne answered on December 3, 2011

A
I ordered one about 10 days ago and just got notification that it will ship no sooner than January 5.
Elli answered on November 20, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I ordered mine on November 16, and just got notification that it's expected to ship between January 4 and January 14. Very disappointed by this as it's supposed to go with the Kindle we got my mom for Christmas.

I'm wondering if anyone who ordered it in October is scheduled to get it sooner? I'm also holding out some hope that it might still ship sooner...
glspark2007 answered on November 20, 2011

A
I ordered Nov 9 and just got notice for Jan 4 or 5 for shipment. I did not know this was not in stock.
Paul Highfill answered on November 20, 2011

A
I ordered mine on September 28th and I just got my shipment notice today. It will be here on 11/23. Funny thing is I cancelled my Kindle Touch 3G order, but forgot about the case. Oh, well. I was going to re-order anyway. Now, I will have a case waiting when I am ready.
L. Sertic answered on November 21, 2011

A
Ordered Touch 3G and purple lighted cover on September 28th. Got a shipping notice on the cover today with a delivery date of the 23rd.
J. Blount answered on November 21, 2011

A
Well, glad you guys that ordered sooner are getting your cases...I just wish mine was going to be here before Christmas since it's supposed to be a gift for my mom.
glspark2007 answered on November 21, 2011

A
Just got notified yesterday mine shipped. I was given a 10 dollar gift card from Amazon for the wait. ;) I ordered on October 4th :)
Lisa Thomas answered on November 23, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product