|Item Weight||2.29 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||6.1 x 5.39 x 4.29 inches|
|Item model number||2*1918-F|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||2*1918-F|
|Vehicle Service Type||SUV, Truck, Tractor|
Lightronic 3.5" Round Compact 18W 6000K Nature White Super Bright 30° Flood Beam LED Off Road Fog & Driving Light/Backup Light/Pods Light/Day Time Running Lights, IP69 Waterproof Rating, 2 Pieces
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy DIY installation, and extreme environment test for water-proof, vibration and corrosion proof as military quality standard
- Made-in-US new generation and industry leading LED chips for high illumination output as 1800 Lumens.
- Compact but robust design with aluminum housing and 304 stainless steel mounting brackets, and long lifespan as 30,000 hours for years of hassle-free services
- Various application: Pods lights for low-speed trails riding; Driving lights for trails; Fog lights and day time running lights; back-up or reverse lights; Work lights for heavy-duty trucks, tractors and construction Vehicles
- 2 YEARS QUALITY WARRANTY
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top rated from our brands
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Beam Pattern: Flood Beam
Input Voltage: 10-30V
Mounting: 304 Stainless Steel
Dimension: 3.5” Width x 3.5” Height x 2.2” Depth
We not only manufacture good quality LED off-road lights, but also carry various kind of
mounting brackets that fit for specific 4WD vehicle models since we know that the
frontal design, especially the bumper of modern SUV and off-road vehicles is a big
challenge for installation.
The US on-road standard for fog light is SAE J538, but the off-road lights are not under
this regulation term. Instead they are the supplementary lighting application to the
OEM fog lights. For road safety, the auxiliary fog lights need to be mounted under the
bumper, 10-24 inches from the ground, to avoid eye-glare to opposite drivers. To be
used in conjunction with OEM low beam headlights, our off-road LED fog lights can
effectively enhance drivers’ visibility around sharp turn and corner.
For LED driving lights, it needs to make balance of optimum high-beam illumination
performance and road safety. The higher they are mounted, the longer beam they will
achieve, but the more dangerous to oncoming traffic. Usually the LED driving lights
are in two beam patterns. One is the Euro beam (Driving Beam), with moderate beam
width and long beam range for high speed driving at night. Another is the Pencil Beam
with extremely narrow and super long beam used for performance & powersports
vehicles, especially enthusiastic rally race. Off-road lights in both beam-pattern should
be mounted above the bumper or grill, around 14-30 inches from the ground so that
you can enjoy driving at nighttime safely without worrying of the hazard.
Importance Notice: For off-road use only. Not legal for use on-road.