likemary Mens Scarf Merino Wool Oversize Muffler & Travel Blanket Wrap Shoreditch 100 x 200cm
- 100% Merino
- HANDLOOM blanket scarf with handknotted fringing by a FAIRTRADE cooperative of weavers in the Himalayas of India, likemary visits the cooperative each year and we work closely with the weavers to develop design, select seasonal colours and improve quality with each new collection
- Only a LIMITED number can be WOVEN each year, you probably won't see anyone else wearing your same scarf
- 100 x 200cm so very VERSATILE - style as a MUFFLER, SCARF, WRAP and blanket scarf. Use as a MEDITATION shawl, travel blanket and YOGA rug
- Handwoven using woolmark certified 100% MERINO WOOL that is of lightweight quality but also super warm and very durable, only 350g to carry as a TRAVEL BLANKET
- Carry this with you on your TRAVELS and be warm on the plane, stylish both with jeans and a jumper and with a suit and coat
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ethically produced 100% merino wool scarf | Versatile Oversized Scarf Accessory for Men | Lightweight as a scarf and wide enough as a blanket throw
Atlantic | Sky
Stay warm and cosy at evening events and happy hour | Our scarves are created by a fair-trade weavers' cooperative in the Himalayas and are never mass produced
Unisex Design | Durable hand-loomed weave made to last years
Take it with you on the plane and road trips
Folds up easily for storage
- Department : Mens
- ASIN : B009X7JHPK
- Date First Available : October 26, 2012
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I've worn this now in some cold weather while living in the UK. LOVED it. I'd buy it again in a second. It is well made, is really large when unfolded (it could be worn as a head scarf), it's also long enough to wrap it around and into an overcoat or heavy coat when the wind is cold. This is now my go-to cool or cold weather accessory.
Looks so expensive and chic! Im a woman, bought it for me because the girl version was out of stock, but I think its exactly the same scarf for both genders and they just sell it that way. Its so big me and my two cousins used it to cover ourselves at a movie theatre.
Now I take it with me everywhere. Ill maybe buy a blue one someday.
You'll need to wash it thoroughly to get rid of the mothball stench...or whatever that smell is. I washed it in our home machine on delicate and air dried it with no problems.
Top international reviews
There are cheaper alternatives but I am glad I made this choice!
stieß sofort auf dieses Produkt, was mir von der Ausgefallenheit sehr zu sagte - vorallem wg. der anscheinend tollen edlen Optik!
Beim Aufpacken enttäuschte es aber!
Das Material sehr grob, zwar entsprechend beschrieben, aber dass es sich dann doch als so grob darstellte, hätte ich nicht gedacht!
Schal also auch entsprechend beim Tragegefühl nicht der Hit..
Deshalb wieder zurück geschickt, weil es nicht meinen Erwartungen entsprach!
Erstattung ohne Probleme!