littleBits Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Now with coding! kids learn how to control electronics with code in 6+ new Block-Based coding missions.
- Award-winning: winner of 50+ toy awards and gift guides, including creative toy of the year, good housekeeping & ttpm.
- Missions & challenges: now with 22+ missions in the app so kids can teach their Droid new skills.
- Customizable: missions help kids get creative, inventing new Droids & giving them personality.
- Requires Smart device: either iPhone (iOS 10.0 or later) or Android (kitkat 4.4 or later with Bluetooth 4.0 or later and an accelerometer) is required to build and control your Droid. Amazon devices not compatible at this time.
- Complete Droid kit: includes all electronic blocks, Droid parts, 9V battery, and free app.
- No grown-ups necessary: kids can easily assemble with step-by-step, in-app instructions.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the brand owner
How we got our start?littleBits was my experiment to make engineering more fun, more playful, and more inviting to people who aren’t engineers. I took it to Maker Faire in 2009, and suddenly people started lining up to play with the Bits. I realized there was a real opportunity to inspire kids to invent with technology.
What makes our product unique?littleBits invented the electronic building block! Our magnetic “Bits” snap together to turn ideas into inventions, transforming the way kids learn so they can grow up to be tomorrow’s changemakers no matter their age, gender, race, nationality, or ability.
Why we love what we do?I'm inspired by all our makers. We have a young girl in our community who is teaching herself to code and prototype an echo-locator device with littleBits. Others have made pet activity monitors or autonomous driving robots. The creativity and inventive spirit of kids using our Bits blows me away.
Now with coding! Kids can now create their own Droid and bring it to life using littleBits electronic blocks! With the free Droid Inventor app, kids can control their Droid, give it new abilities with easy block-based coding, and take it on 22+ missions.
From the Manufacturer