Top Kits for Inventor Kids
All-Star Educator Picks
Best Selling Products from littleBits
What is littleBits?
littleBits makes fun, easy-to-use, and infinitely creative technology kits for kids of all ages. The kits empower kids to create inventions - like a sibling alarm, digital instrument, or wireless car - with electronic building blocks. These innovative building blocks snap together with tiny magnets, allowing anyone to build, invent, and prototype with electronics independent of age, gender and technical background – no soldering, wiring, or programming required.
The Most Awarded Science, Tech, Engineering and Mathematics Company: +150 Awards and Gift Guides!
We’ve got awards! 100 Best Children's Products, Parents Magazine Best Toys of 2016, Good Housekeeping Best Toys of 2016, Parents’ Choice Gold Award 2016 for the Rule Your Room Kit, TTPM Most Wanted Toys of 2016: Educational / STEM -- to name a few. littleBits has received 150+ awards and gift guide mentions, and is sold in over 150 countries and used by more than 12,000 educators across the world as an engaging tool for making STEAM more accessible to all kids & students, and preparing them for careers of the future.
Hours of Endless Educational Play in Every Kit!
- Fast - Bits snap together with magnets to create circuits in seconds
- Easy - No soldering, wiring, or programming is required, which makes inventing with electronics simple and accessible
- Educational - The invention process develops STEAM skills, critical thinking, and creative confidence through hands-on learning activities and lessons
- Infinite - Each Bit is reusable, and works with every other Bit and kit in the littleBits collection
- Accessible - littleBits breaks down powerful technology into individual components, making it easy to understand
- Powerful - Easy enough for kids, but also used by engineers and designers to create working prototypes of their ideas
- Complete - All kits include accessories, instructions and materials to get inventing right out of the box