Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Why is Amazon no longer selling these direct when they're listed as a featured vendor on the website?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 11, 2012, 1:01:22 PM PST
J. Rogers says:
I don't buy from the marketplace, when is Amazon going to start selling direct on these again?

Posted on Jan 12, 2012, 12:58:49 PM PST
Amazon will sell at the retail price ($7.99 for separate Skylander figures and $19.99 for the 3 character packs or the adventure packs) when there is sufficient stock again. Most retail stores (Target, Best Buy, Toy's R Us, Fry's Electronics, Gamestop, Wal-Mart) are completely out of stock on separate characters (not the Starter packs with the game, portal and 3 characters). New characters (Double Trouble single, Triple pack with Double trouble, Whirlwind (former Target exclusive) and Drill Sargeant (former Wal-Mart exclusive) are slated for imminent release as one of the last 2 adventure packs (with Slam Bam as the pack in character). The other adventure pack (the 4th and last with Sunburn) is slated for release around Easter .................

Posted on Jan 18, 2012, 3:31:13 AM PST
CookedXenon says:
basically just keep checking...there is no set date, amazon relists the old items that have sold out, they eventually sell out again. I imagine they are just going to eventually show up. no set date from Activision, so amazon can't promise anything. they just put em up as soon as they get em in. take em down when they sell out. there is no heads up you just have to keep looking and be lucky enough to grab it before they sell em all.

Posted on Jan 25, 2012, 3:18:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 25, 2012, 3:19:05 AM PST
Alicia says:
It used to not be this hard to buy Skylanders what is all of the hype all of a sudden. I only get single packs if my daughter doesn't like the figures in the triple pack if possible. It is birthday gifts for her, but I don't see the point in collecting all of them because you don't need them all to pass the game. Some of the characters are also scary.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jan 11, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 25, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.