Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
I saw this in a store & looked small. I have an XSi body, 5DM2 gripped, 50mm, 24-70mm, 430ex, and 650-1300mm. Plan on 100mm and fisheye. would it fit?
asked by Elizabeth on February 28, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Your 650-1300mm lens will take up the lion's share of the case. Especially if you want to bring along the lens shade, tripod mount, wimbley mount, etc... I keep my 70-200mm, fish-eye, 100mm macro, and 24-70mm, flash, extension tube, filters, batteries, etc... and it's tight. Great case, but if you want to haul that big zoom lens I think you'll find that it will be limited. Hope that helps out.
WoMack Daddy answered on March 1, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
southernkrazy answered on March 2, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can rearrange the dividers. It is a great carrying case. Feels super heavy duty. I would take the dimensions and do a dry run with your equipment. It is quite accommodating, but with that 650-1300 I can not answer this without some doubt.
Amazon Customer answered on February 28, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Cassidy H. answered on February 28, 2013

A
Take your equipment to the store and try it on. That 650-1300 will probably take up about half the case. The lid organizer is well worth having.
Dodigy answered on March 1, 2013

A
Hi there, the case is pretty spacious. It could definitely fit all those items except I'm not familiar with the 650-1300. That may not fit. But all the other lenses (including 100mm and fisheye) plus flash, bodies, and chargers and batts will fit. Hope that helps.
Marscapone answered on March 5, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product