Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
i was looking at this boseR companion fo$ 89.00 here and was wondering if this set would work on a hp laptop for me'
asked by Judith Ann Hagan on December 28, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
Hi, yes, it will. The speakers whip with what's called a mini-plug...one that will plug into the headphone jack of your laptop. The speakers need power, but are really good.
Amazon Customer answered on December 28, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes they will
DDTWN answered on December 28, 2012

A
They work fine on my Acer Aspire although I use them with my Dell desktop. These speakers are sensitive and I was getting far too much extraneous noise until I replaced one of those new fluorescent lightbulbs in a nearby light fixture
Old Cop answered on December 28, 2012

A
It will work with any drive that has an 1/8" stereo plug. All laptops have them.
Thomas Bucci answered on December 28, 2012

A
They will work fine. The only downside to the Series II are that they do not play as loud as the series I.
For a casual listener of music they are plenty and connect to a computer/laptop or tablet via the headphone jack.
Robert J. Long answered on December 28, 2012

A
Judith, I am far from a computer expert or even less a speaker expert however, I believe if you check Amazon's rating response you will find people who have connecected their laptops to the speakers. My compaint with the Companion 2 was the poor qua;ity of the sound. It was almost all bass,so much so that it was difficult to understand the words.However, I am far from an audiophile but I know when this had been a poor choice for me. I returned the speakers today. Hope this aswers your question
Happy New Year, Bernie
Bernie answered on December 28, 2012

A
Yep
Laurent Silva answered on December 28, 2012

A
Yes, this would work for any laptop, computer, cellular device, or any other object with a headphone jack. They come with a wire specifically to plug into your device, and through that, you are able to get great sound out of these speakers.
Nell answered on December 28, 2012

A
da ah '00 answered on December 28, 2012

A
Yes it should easily work. Its a normal speaker which can be plugged into the laptop. Its a very good one.
Abhishek answered on December 28, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product