- Age Range: 5 - 6 years
- Paperback: 36 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Large Print edition (September 11, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 147761270X
- ISBN-13: 978-1477612705
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,457,761 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
I love you I love you I love you I do. If you were a sock . . . Paperback – Large Print, September 11, 2011
About the Author
About the Author | Designer | Artist I grew up in Illinois | youngest of six Graduated from University of Illinois ( Long live Chief Illiniwek ) Worked graphic design in Chicago Married my friend Mike Lived all over the U. S. courtesy of the Navy Moved sixteen times | finally to Colorado Had three sons | different tours in San Diego Diagnosed with breast cancer in 2001 Thriving for eleven years! I started this book while going through treatment and watching the devastation of 9.11. 2001. I wanted to put in words and pictures how I felt about protecting, nurturing, growing roots and giving wings to my children and those of my family & friends . . . please enjoy ;-) kah visit kahcreative.com