Listen Now
Go Unlimited
Start your 30-day free trial
Listen to any song, anywhere with Amazon Music Unlimited. Learn More
Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US).

  
Free Shipping for Prime Members
FREE Shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)
Learn more about free shipping
on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime
Only 7 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
mîyo kekisepa, Make a Sta... has been added to your Cart
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Used: Good | Details
Sold by pricebuddy
Condition: Used: Good
Comment: EX-LIBRARY EDITION so while approximately 90% of the artwork matches Amazon's stock photo, the other 10% is library information that's part of the actual artwork itself. The actual un-altered booklet is included inside the case. CASE IS NOT STANDARD. the case is a clear thick plastic library locking case in the unlocked position and is about the size and style of a nintendo DS case. (actually protects the disc better than a standard case). The case is in nice clean, sticker free condition. Playing side of disc is in nice, clean, lightly used but well kept condition. Over all a nice clean listening copy. We'll place this in a poly wrap bag to protect from shelf wear and Amazon.
Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

mîyo kekisepa, Make a Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 customer reviews

See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Listen Now with Amazon Music
mîyo kekisepa, Make a Stand Amazon Music Unlimited
Price
New from Used from
Audio CD, July 7, 2017
$14.98
$11.50 $11.26
Includes FREE MP3 version of this album.
Provided by Amazon Digital Services LLC. Terms and Conditions. Does not apply to gift orders.
Complete your purchase to save the MP3 version to your music library.


Product details

  • Audio CD (July 7, 2017)
  • Original Release Date: July 7, 2017
  • Number of Discs: 1
  • Label: CANYON RECORDS
  • ASIN: B072848CFP
  • Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 customer reviews
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #370,722 in CDs & Vinyl (See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl)
  • Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
    If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?


Customer Reviews

Share your thoughts with other customers
See all 2 customer reviews

Top customer reviews

August 17, 2017
Format: Audio CD|Verified Purchase
June 21, 2017
Format: MP3 Music|Verified Purchase

Set up an Amazon Giveaway

mîyo kekisepa, Make a Stand
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers. Learn more about Amazon Giveaway
This item: mîyo kekisepa, Make a Stand