Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 5,593 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6,203 reviews
on January 28, 2016
Bought this as a Christmas gift to replace a hard shell case that was previously on friend's MacBook Pro. The previous was was destroyed. It hadn't been handled poorly, hadn't been dropped. For some reason the case cracked at edges, even the clips that held it on broke off. So I tried this one. Upon receiving it, I could tell it was better made. When I placed it on the laptop (the previous case I completely destroyed upon removing this last time) it clipped onto the computer PERFECTLY. Truly, the size was perfect and snug. I don't care for extra features such as the retractable feet on cases but these seem sturdy and will hold up. The gift receiver like the feature so that's a plus. The keyboard cover too is made well. However, I found it a different purple than the case. That's one plus I'll give the previous shell case, it completely matched. Not a big deal but there is a difference in color. We kept the old cover on the computer because it perfectly matched this case (as it had the previous). But all ports are accessible and the case is sturdy and just looks great!

Truly, you're looking for a case for your MBP, get an iPearl.
on February 3, 2016
I love my iPearl! I still use this case daily and it has been on my computer since the day I took it out of the box! I have had this case on my computer for close to two years and it is not cracked or even scratched too much. This item is great for trips and a little extra security that your computer is not getting beat up in your back pack. The little black pieces on the bottom first lost the ability to snap back in to place and kinda just hung there but that wasn't until at least a year in. Following one broke off so I took the other one off so that the case still sits evenly. This hard shell case has been a life saver for me. Similar to a phone case, the mac book case protects against scratches and minor mishaps. I would not however recommend this case if you are looking for something to protect your computer for falls or spills. The only downfall I found with this case other is that stuff gets inside it and can scratch the surface of the back of the computer. For this I recommend taking it off and just lightly dusting it off regularly. I highly recommend this case for students and for protection against minor damage of all kinds. LOVE IT!!!
on April 13, 2016
I was surprised by this case. I ordered it as a "backup" in the event that I didn't like the Incase Hammered Hardshell I ordered at the same time. The Incase arrived cracked--not a good indication of it's protective ability. Conversely, the iPearl mCover arrived in pristine condition and I ended up loving it once it was on my computer. It has a frosted texture, two solidly attached clear rubber feet in the front, and two expandable legs in the back that I don't use. There are also two protective "bumps" in the back near the legs that protect the original rubber feet from falling off, as Apple's rubber feet oftentimes do.

I want to address some things mentioned by other reviewers. There are four distinct, smooth dots on the top. These almost unnoticeable dots serve a purpose: if you set the laptop on a table face down, the dots prevent the laptop from sitting directly on the table. I don't know if it is a design improvement, but this case does not appear to have the rectangle on the top mentioned in other reviews. Rather, it is one continuous surface, and it is all the frosted texture. The case allows for the lit Apple logo to shine through the top of the case, and I really appreciate how it looks.

The color is a teal blue. It is difficult to describe, but I'd say it is a translucent aqua with a slight teal tint to it, so that it isn't a true blue. I'd say perhaps you could call it "peacock blue." It is a beautiful color and I get countless compliments on this case. And for the price, I'm satisfied.

Note: it also came with a keyboard skin. I wasn't sure how well this would work, but it surprisingly clings right to the keyboard, and is effortless to remove and reapply for the purposes of cleaning.
on July 3, 2016
I absolutely love this hard shell case for my Macbook Pro. I bought this case 4 years ago, and I am still using it today! When I purchased my Macbook Pro I was looking for a hard shell for it that had the ports exposed and protected my new computer. This case comes in a great blue color, but it is a little deeper blue than shown in the picture. The case is a little difficult to snap on and off, but it is very well built. I would just remind you to clean it every once in awhile because it's amazing all the dust and debris that gets built up in it over time. I like how all of the ports are accessible and there are little feet to elevate the back of the computer. There are holes on the bottom that also help with the ventalation. I do have some dents in my shell from where I dropped my computer. My shell protected my computer and it dented the case insted of cracking or damaging the computer itself. Even though it is a lower priced item, it works really well and is really stylish too!
I hope that this review has been helpful to you!
on February 15, 2012
-This cover is great quality for the cost!
1) It is not as bulky as I thought it would be; my laptop still fits in its case with the mCover on.
2) The little "legs" on the bottom are great! I thought they would be flimsier.
3) The cover snaps on really quickly and is easy to remove to clean the laptop.
4) It does its job! It adequately protects my laptop from bumps and scratches.
5) I also love the color!

I bought my MacBook Pro last week, so it is the late 2011 model. This cover fits perfectly! All of the ports are open.

Also, the item shipped fast! I ordered it Monday night and received it Wednesday around 1 PM. I just used the basic shipping and handling option, too.

Overall, I am really happy with this product!
on December 19, 2011
I have been using this product for 3 months now. I am so very pleased with this product. At first i was weary it was between this and the Speck. I have to say i stand by my decision. 1/2 the price of speck. 100% of the protection. The case fit snugly amd doesnt leave any scratches or marks. . One of my favorite features are the Feet Stands. at first i didn't think i would use them much. but i have to say. i use them every single day.

I will recommend this product over and over again. look forward to purchasing a new one this month
on June 13, 2012
This item is wonderful!! I can't imagine why anyone would buy the version offered on the Apple site that is double the cost of this case. The case goes on easily and is resistant to scratches and nicks, I know this because we have a new puppy who has jumped on the couch to land on top and skid across the top of my laptop (thankfully protected by this case) and the case and laptop are safe and sound. Also there are vent openings in the bottom of the case so there will be no cooling issues and there are two little retractable "feet" on the bottom that allow you to prop your mac up allowing for better cooling if you're prone to leaving it flat on surfaces as well as typing comfort.
on August 2, 2012
I got this for my 21 year old daughter. She's had her MacBook Pro for about 2 and a half years, but it's like a "new baby" still for her. She keeps it pristine and is fanatical about people touching it - LOL - it looks and IS good as new... so... when it got a small nick in the top the other day she was upset. Okay, so maybe she is a little obsessive about her computer :) but I thought she would like to have a cover for it, finally, so I went online to look for one. This one is SO "her color" (GORGEOUS teal blue), looks GREAT on the computer (she was worried that it would block the apple logo, but it doesn't - it actually accentuates it), it's easy to snap on, doesn't add bulk to the computer so it still fits perfectly into her neoprene sleeve. In short, it's just great. A really fun and satisfying purchase - a great price - does what it should (protects) and looks amazing.
on July 8, 2015
Got this to replace an iBenzer case that cracked after 5 months. Initial thoughts:
Pros: Fits the MacBook Pro well, has tighter clips than old case, feels sturdy, has little feet that really help the keyboard angle when typing.
Cons: Clear plastic top piece has quite a few imbedded black "specks" which make it look dirty. Extremely annoying for me, but may not be a big deal for others.
Also, the keyboard skin is frosted/clear but the company name is printed in BIG black letters on the space bar; see photo. Again, annoying but not a deal breaker.
Hope this one lasts more than 5 months!
review image
on November 19, 2013
I purchased two of these cases, one for my wife's MBP and one for my MBP. The cases are very sturdy and fit very well. Others have claimed that theirs were loose or didn't fit well and some said theirs were bulky. This case fit very tight with only one drawback in the installation instructions for the top lid...there is one side that doesn't have tabs on it, and this goes on the front of the screen lid not the back. For the bulkiness, I found no problems with this as it only added a thickness of maybe 1/16th of an inch on the top and bottom. For a visual place a penny on top of your MacBook and a penny below, that is the amount of thickness it added so to me in my honest opinion is not very bulky compared to others I have seen and used. The cases arrived with free keyboard covers (1 each), one fit very well and the other did not. The completely clear keyboard cover that arrived with one of the cases, did not fit the keys and then was larger than the keyboard area so it stayed loose. The black keyboard cover that arrived with the other case, fit very tight except it arrived with a small tear in one corner. The only quality defect I found with these cases are the rubber feet on the bottom were not held on by a very good glue. A simple fix of a dab of superglue fixed this issue.

For the price of $23 for two of these cases, the issues with the case are very bearable and easy fixes. I got two of these for less than half the price of one that the apple store and other stores sale. I would recommend this to others and would buy again. For those who are not fingerprint friendly like me, the black does show smudges and fingerprints more than the colored ones do as my wife's pink one hardly shows fingerprints at all.