Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 211-220 of 5,593 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6,203 reviews
on October 9, 2013
I love love love this case! After buying the MacBook my husband and I initially got iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case with FREE keyboard cover for Model A1278 13.3-inch Regular display Aluminum Unibody MacBook Pro - CLEAR because he didn't want pink. After a few months I ordered this and I haven't taken it off since. It's so beautiful while still protecting my MacBook.

It's very easy to put on, a little difficult to take off and allows all the holes to be open. I don't need to make sure the charger is one particular way. I love the holes on the bottom so it won't overheat, the "feet" when I need it propped. I didn't care for the keyboard cover, though.
on March 13, 2014
As far as I can tell, it's doing exactly what it's supposed to do. I believe it's been on my computer for at least a year. I've never taken it off, and I assume that debris got caught under it and has scratched the metal, but that's a problem that's impossible to avoid. And even though it bums me out when I take off cases and see all of the scratches, I just think of how much more scratched up it would be without a case. Anyway, this does it's job... I think.

Also, after ordering, I realized that I don't like red. Which is no one's fault but my own.
on May 23, 2013
Well, didn't think I'd use all of this, just thought I'd use the top cover and toss the bottom. The thing is awesome. It fit's really snug and the bottom is vented and has some legs that are allowing the mac to cool a lot better. This computer is for performance group so it gets pretty banged around and this added cover makes me feel better about it's protection.

Plus you can put stickers all over it and not have to worry about any resell problems later on.

Have no problems using any of the ports with it or charging or anything. It's not too slick either so it doesn't make it anymore slippery. This is a good purchase.
on April 10, 2012
This is a pretty good case for a MacBook Pro 13". It's nothing spectacular, but it does the job and is a good product for the price. The fit is very snug while remaining easy to put on the laptop and take off. It's got great ventilation holes on the bottom cover, so it does not cause the laptop to overheat. The little, adjustable legs are great to use and are not flimsy as I expected. If you are using your laptop on a hard surface, they put it at a perfect angle for comfortable use. If you're looking for a plain, reasonably priced, and efficient cover, this is a good option. Just about my only complaint is the black cover makes it slightly difficult to see the lighted Apple logo. There's not cut-out for the logo, so you can barely see if through the cover.
on January 2, 2017
Love this case. I anticipated the feet snapping off after the first use, but I have been using it since April of 2015 and it hasn't stopped being reliable since. The little rubber bumpers under the front that help the case not to slide came off after about 8 months to a year of use, but it really didn't bother me. Some superglue will solve that problem. Highly recommend this case.
on June 3, 2015
I bought a different cover, before this one, that I had to return because it was so poorly made, defective, dirty, and barely fit my Macbook Pro. I then decided to try this one after returning the other. I'm glad I did. This cover is awesome!! Well, made, perfect fit, bright shade of Pink, and easy to install. A++++ Buy it! You won't be disappointed. Oh, and it's clear enough that the Apple logo shines brightly through the color.
on July 20, 2011
We have had our Mac less than a year and it never left the house. My wife changed jobs and would benefit by taking her Mac to work with her. She was looking for a case when she happened upon this product on Amazon. It was exactly what she was looking for. The hard shell protects her computer. It was also easy for her to install - usually that is my job. The computer is still able to breath. The shell also keeps the computer from being scratched. ALso the hard shell doesn't add to much weight to the computer, so she can still carry her laptop as often as she likes. Being able to obtain this case in blue is just icing on the cake. What are you waiting for? Protect your investment an buy one BLUE mCover® Hard Shell Case for 13.3" A1278 Aluminum Unibody MacBook Pro 13-inch (model #A1278 with Black keyboard)today.
on October 28, 2016
This case is super nice for the price! It fits perfectly on my MacBook Pro, and it's so much clearer than some cases I've had in the past. With the top piece, you can barely tell there's a case on my laptop. It comes with the keyboard cover, but I personally don't use it because I have a colored one already on my laptop. Honestly, this is such a great deal!
on January 31, 2014
I purchased the iPearl case approximately four months ago to protect my new MacBook. Very pleased so far with the case's form and function: it protects the laptop and looks very cool in its royal blue color, complete with Apple logo shining through the translucent case. It's also easier to carry the laptop without slipping because the case adds finger-friendly texture to the Mac's slick surface. The case is holding up very well so far.

I especially like the accompanying color-coordinated keyboard cover. Wasn't sure I'd bother with it at first, but it does a great job of protecting the keys and is easy to type on.
on December 27, 2014
This does not fit my Mac. I have a 13 inch Macbook Pro and ordered a 13 inch case in green. However, I received a 13.3 inch case that does not fit my Mac. It is way too big and a rather ugly green color. I am trying to return it, but it is a big hassle because I live in a rather remote location. I am extremely disappointed. I just wanted a little more protection for my laptop, but just wasted my money. I thought it would work because it had a large number of good reviews, but it has just been a huge pain.