mDesign Metal Over The Door Ironing Board Holder with Large Storage Basket - Holds Iron, Board, Spray Bottles, Starch, Fabric Refresher Iron for Laundry Rooms - White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VERSATILE STORAGE: Use the back of doors to create additional storage for your iron, ironing board, water mister, fabric sprays, wrinkle releaser and more; Simply hang over standard interior doors; Instructions are included
- SPACE-SAVING: Stores your ironing board and laundry items behind the door to maximize your laundry room space; Works on any interior door, so if space is tight, you can store your ironing board and supplies on the back of any closet, bedroom or bathroom door
- EASY INSTALLATION: Hanging over the door couldn't be easier - no tools or hardware are needed; Hardware is included for wall mounting - Easy to follow instructions explain how to remove the over the door arms
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of strong sturdy steel wire with a durable finish
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 13.5" x 7.1" x 20" high; Fits over interior doors up to 1.4" / 3.6cm thick
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Keep ironing supplies neatly stored in one convenient place with this ironing board holder from mDesign. It features two storage hooks for hanging standard ironing boards and a steel wire basket for your iron and other laundry supplies. Installation is easy with the included hardware. mDesign - more calm, less clutter
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 512 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In summary, it is lightly made with inexpensive materials (which keeps the price down). It works, fits in my door and does what I need it to do, but it is not a good 'fit'.
A complaint about the design -- if you are wall-mounting, you cannot remove the door brackets. So they kind of get in the way and hang there after mounting on the wall. Another complaint is that it's almost impossible to screw in the two wall screws with a standard screwdriver or drill/driver. The metal basket requires the driver to be at least 3-4" long to reach. I had to use an extending driver to reach the left screw: Irwin Tools 1948779 Extending Screwdriver with 5 Impact Bits. There is nowhere to wrap the iron cord, so you just bunch it up in the basket.
Otherwise, it holds up the ironing board fine, and there's enough room in the basket for the iron and a can of spray starch or a water bottle.