made2catch One Click Mouse Trap - 6 traps – Unique Adjustable Trigger Sensitivity - Easy Set Snap Trap - Mice and Small Rodents Control - Humane Mouse Traps that Work
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNIQUE MOUSE TRAP "ONE CLICK" WITH SIMPLY ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER SENSITIVITY - The required trap sensitivity is easily adjustable by bending the rear bar of the trap. Very fine bending downwards increases the trigger sensitivity and conversely, very fine bending upwards reduces the trigger sensitivity. See enclosed images.
- EASY TO BAIT, EASY TO SET, EASY TO RELEASE - Easy and quickly set with one click and simply sanitary release the caught mouse with one click. You needn't touch mouse. Clever construction which significantly reduces the risk of injuries to fingers.
- QUICK AND HUMANE KILL - The trap "One click" captures and kills mouse quickly. Once a mouse triggers the pedal, the trap immediately snaps and humanely kills the mouse.
- DURABLE AND REUSABLE METAL CONSTRUCTION WITH SENSITIVE TRIGGER MECHANISM - Made of durable metal, each mouse trap "One Click" can be reused for long time. This design is a very effective solution for rodent control.
- 100% QUALITY GUARANTEED - we don't sell poor-quality chinese goods and of course we dont sell fakes. No questions asked money back guarantee. Simply return the traps to Amazon for a full refund.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||1.42 x 1.65 x 3.27 inches|
|Item Weight||0.11 pounds|
|Material Type||Burnished metal|
|Model Number||One Click|
|Shipping Weight||0.65 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Woof! Woof!||Nexxen||Amazon.com||Nexxen||Nexxen|
|Item Dimensions||1.65 x 3.27 x 1.42 in||6 x 8 x 3 in||1.7 x 3.7 x 1.9 in||1.75 x 3.5 x 1.75 in||3.5 x 6.6 x 0.9 in||2 x 3.8 x 0.7 in|
Effective solution for pest control
TRIGGER SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT
If you do not want to change the default sensitivity trap adjustment, go to the paragraph TRAP SETTING.
At first, set the trap without bait. Then use a suitable tool and push the metal pedal to check the trap sensitivity. Never put your fingers into the set trap. In particular, do not touch the metal pedal. The required trap sensitivity is easily adjustable by bending the rear bar of the trap. Very fine bending downward increases the sensitivity and vice versa. (see enclosed image) Choose the appropriate sensitivity of the trap. Too high trap sensitivity can cause unwanted triggering when handling the trap. While too low sensitivity may mean the mouse eats the bait and the trap does not trigger. Repeat the whole process until the trap sensitivity is according to your needs and then continue by TRAP SETTING.
TRAP SETTING 1. Place a bait (such as peanut butter, chocolate, hazelnut spread) on the metal pedal of disabled trap using a toothpick, Q-tip or another tool to mask the human scent.
2. Set trap by pressing the rear set bar. Do not put fingers in the bait area of the activated trap. Trap's spring force may cause injuries!
3. Carefully place the trap in areas of high rodent activity. The end of the trap with bait should be placed closest to the wall.
4. After the mouse is caught, dispose of the dead rodent. Open the trap to drop the trapped mouse into the trash. No need to touch the rodent. We recommend using disposable gloves.
The traps come in retail packaging in solid and eco-friendly carton box (see enclosed product image). The box containes 6 mouse traps and user manual.