madesmart Value 8-Piece Interlocking Bin Pack | Value Collection | Customizable Multi-Purpose Storage | Durable | Easy to Clean | BPA-Free
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- The interlocking feature of the bins helps you create your own mix and match organizational system to fit in any drawer
- Designed for multipurpose solutions, use them in the bathroom, office, dorm room, and more
- Rounded corners allow for easy use and cleaning
- Made from high-quality, BPA-free plastic for long lasting organization
- This set includes: (2) 9.3 L x 6.3 W x 1.9 H in, (3) 9.3 L x 3.1 W x 1.9 H in, and (3) 3.0 L X 3.1 W X 1.9 H in
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Keep your entire household's items organized with the madesmart 8-Piece Interlocking Bin Pack. Neatly organize everything, from office supplies to kitchen cutlery, and use the small containers for storing rubber bands and other small items. While the larger compartments are great for neatly storing kitchen tools and utensils. With this versatile drawer organizer, the possibilities are endless to organize all your household essentials.
Compare with similar items
Whitmor 6-Section Clear Drawer Organizer
Dial Industries B689K Drawer Organizer Tray Set, Black
madesmart Junk Drawer Organizer White | CLASSIC OFFICE COLLECTION, | Soft-grip Lining and Non-slip Feet | BPA-Free
madesmart Original Junk Drawer Organizer-White | VALUE COLLECTION | 23-Compartments | Multi-Purpose Storage | Heavy-Duty | BPA-Free
Made Smart Interlocking Storage Bins, 8/pk (Set of 2)
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||MaxWarehouse||Daley Mint|
|Item Dimensions||9.19 x 6.19 x 4.60 inches||11.90 x 11.90 x 1.70 inches||9.00 x 6.25 x 4.00 inches||14.80 x 12.30 x 1.90 inches||11.50 x 3.00 x 15.06 inches||8.00 x 6.30 x 9.30 inches|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now my bathroom drawer is not a jumble of toothpaste, ponytail holders, clippers, etc... AND..I find I am less apt to toss something in the drawer, unless it fits into one of the units. Win-win. End clutter! Now... the rest of the drawers in my house.... Oy.
Top international reviews
- Individual sections that interlock in whichever shape you like mean you can tailor it to the drawer dimensions and the contents you want to organise. I used most of the sections in my make-up drawer and the remainder in a stationary drawer. It is now much quicker and easier to apply my make-up and also to keep track of how much of each type of make-up I own. Note to self: I shall not be needing any new lip colour in the near future.
- Not fixed permanently in one shape, so will be able to use them in other pieces of furniture in the future if needed, even if the drawer dimensions are different.
- Good value for money.
I can't think of any cons. Have had them for months and no sign of any wear-and-tear. Would buy again and have recommended to my sister for organising her make-up too.
This set comes in white and includes 2 large organisers, 3 long organisers and 3 small square organisers
Feature small non slip dots inside to stop items rolling around
Deep organisers so can fit a lot in
Easy to wipe clean
Can't really name any, would maybe had preferred less small square ones however, I did find a use for them such as eyelash glue, sharpeners and small items
I have ordered another 2 sets to finish off my makeup
They're not bad - but the trays are slightly warped/misshapen and don't sit fully flat in the draw. Also the little lips at the sides to allow the trays to slot together aren't really clips which positively click into place, they're just lips which sort of loosely sit together. Combined with the trays being slightly warped, they don't quite sit right and can slide around inside the desk despite being connected together.
All in all they do the job of keeping things separate but they could be better. Not too bad for the price I suppose.
I do wish there was an option to have another of the medium bins instead of the three small ones, though, as that would've been better for the use I make of the set.
The trays will fit attach to each other, and once they are placed in position it's difficult to see why they would come apart unless you deliberately placed pressure upon them tangentially.
Even then, it's no catastrophe if you choose to apply a touch of glue to reinforce the coupling of the trays.
If you are in doubt like I was, I would take a chance.
One thing I noticed before I ordered them is that reviews that there’s didn’t lay flat, this definitely wasn’t the case with these and they lay perfectly flat!