Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno
Customer Discussions > Amazon.com Store Card forum

making a payment on my Amazon store card on line

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 211 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 3, 2012, 8:16:25 AM PST
gammie says:
I need help, I can't find where to click to make a payment.

Posted on Dec 6, 2012, 7:45:46 PM PST
That's what I am looking for...can never find it!

Posted on Dec 6, 2012, 9:20:14 PM PST
AZ_Sobo says:
I don't know if they have a link. Go to http://www.amazon.com/storecard

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012, 7:28:02 PM PST
I am so with you.....It is so difficult to find a simple tab to show WHERE TO MAKE A PAYMENT... iLOVE aMAZON...However, making a payment is so ridiculously dificult...

Posted on Dec 23, 2012, 7:34:03 PM PST
Joyce says:
I am also wanting to pay my bill, but find everything but that. This is a very difficult website to navigate. I have wasted a lot of time looking for a place to make my payment. What do I do?

Posted on Dec 28, 2012, 7:39:17 AM PST
I received an Alert from my Credit Protection Service today about a Chase Account being opened in my name. I have never received a card from Amazon when I open an account several weeks ago so I could not verify that was the account in question. I tried to get my account number via the Amazon web page. Like you it is almost impossible to find a link for a customer that has a question to ask.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012, 10:03:15 AM PST
Alice Bayer says:
Go to https://amazon.com/storecard. If you haven't registered do so, it will bring up your bill and ask if you want to make a payment. It is actually really easy.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012, 10:07:33 AM PST
Alice Bayer says:
Amazon is with GE....... This is probably not Amazon acct. look into it immediately!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012, 4:13:14 PM PST
You know this is so insane. I can never find it either. I am cancelling my account as I have contacted Amazon about this issue and they dont do anything about it. Thats just how much they care about their customers. I have been an hour going round and round on this and its the same everymonth. I give up. No more Amazon for me.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2013, 5:01:43 AM PST
Alice how can you register if you haven't received your card. I received an online statement but need the number to register the account and that is not on the statement.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2013, 5:02:49 AM PST
it is not Amazon. you get your credit grom gemoney.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2013, 7:32:10 AM PST
werhol says:
it is financed by GE but it is Amazon store card. It shouldnt such a hassle to make a simple monthly payment!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2013, 8:02:10 PM PST
Impossible! Gonna write it down on my folder when I find it!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2013, 7:36:56 AM PST
F. Beinlich says:
Yes I am beginning to feel the same way!!! VERY difficult sight...and I dont have the time or patiences to do this!!! Amazon if your listening..you need to change this or loose alot of good paying customers!!!

Posted on Jan 12, 2013, 4:38:36 PM PST
Im totally agree with everybody.....is so difficult to make a monthly payment

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013, 7:32:18 AM PST
I don't think they want the site to be found. Causes frustration, which leads to procrastination, which leads to LATE FEE!!! They win!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 19, 2013, 11:26:24 PM PST
When applying for the Amazon store card through GE Capital Retail Bank they say they'll send a card. But others have said there is no plastic card, it's a paper `card' and they've never gotten it. So if you don't receive either a plastic or paper call, telephone 1-866-634-8379 number and ask them for your full account number, because you'll need it to log into your account, change your password, etc. It is overseas, but the customer service is supposedly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And the person I spoke with was helpful - she gave me the full number, advised of my due date, and was willing to reset my password, but I choose to do it myself. One person has commented he was charged $15.00 to talk to a live person, but I don't know if that is true or not.

To access account via Internet: www.gemoney.com/amazon or https://www.amazon.com/storecard

To make a payment on line, if you opted to go paperless, access your account statement online. Then click on the orange highlighted tab, next to minimum payment due that says "make a payment." Enter you banking information (account number and bank routing number) in the blank lines beneath the sample check. Name your account. Hit `next.' Confirm the information. Go back to your statement, and depress the `make a payment' orange line again. Your payment options should come up.

The address by snail mail for the Amazon Store Card through GE Capital Retail Bank is: GE Capital Retail Bank/Amazon, PO Box 965013, Orlando, FL 32896-5013

Contact information for GE Capital Retail Bank itself: https://banking.gecrb.com/customer-service/contact-us/index.html The phone number listed on their web site is1-866-226-5638. But that phone number doesn't put you in touch with the people at the Amazon.com store card, and their customer service is only Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern Time, or Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 20, 2013, 6:30:29 PM PST
L. Ehmer says:
https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=amazon&accountType=plcc

Posted on Feb 3, 2013, 3:26:47 PM PST
what is the reason behind not being able to make a payment online without going through a mazed craze. let me pay you please!!!!!!!!!!!11 this is not professional for a company making so much money and providing a service to us students - stop the madness, let me pay my bill with ease.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2013, 3:47:34 PM PST
Have been trying to make a payment for some time now and this is not user friendly.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2013, 1:07:44 PM PST
How do I make a payment on line

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 12, 2013, 11:14:40 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 12, 2013, 11:35:11 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2013, 7:45:15 PM PDT
hope says:
Totally true! I also wasted my time. Amazon should make this access more friendly for its customers.
Esperanza

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 16, 2013, 11:50:14 PM PDT
https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=amazon&langId=en&accountType=plcc

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 16, 2013, 11:51:12 PM PDT
https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumergen2/login.do?subActionId=1000&clientId=amazon&langId=en&accountType=plcc
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  133
Total posts:  211
Initial post:  Dec 3, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 19, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 54 customers