Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
How big is the manual? I always read the manual. I can't be up all night reading a manual if I'm hungry.
asked by Steve Aye on December 16, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 29 answers
A
I sliced the manual with the slicer, so it couldn't be too big, but it was delicious.
DevilDawg answered on December 16, 2012
Comment | 44 of 44 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Don't fret! There's a "Quick Start Guide" that will likely suffice to get you through your first banana. You only really need to read the full manual if you aspire to be an "expert" slicer -- and to learn how to properly maintain the Hutzler 571.
Clayton Daylin answered on December 16, 2012
Comments (2) | 37 of 37 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Ken B Bartline answered on December 16, 2012
Comments (2) | 35 of 35 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It really depends on how well you read Portuguese.
mjoy61 answered on December 16, 2012
Comment | 37 of 37 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't think I'd go with the manual. For something like this, you want to take a class with a qualified instructor. The Institute of Fruit Slicing web site has a list of classes offered in major cities several times a year, and with a lot of them if you sign up a few weeks in advance you can get a discount on your hotel room. A qualified instructor can also put you in touch with your local Hutzler 571 user support group, which is really vital if you want to stay current with this technology.
John Kelly of Berkeley answered on December 18, 2012
Comments (2) | 56 of 56 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
What the others have failed to mention is that the manual was originally written in Chinese, then translated by a French kindergardener into Japanese, then translated into English. It's hard to figure out but it can be entertaining.
Mark Elliott answered on December 16, 2012
Comment (1) | 23 of 23 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mine only came with a November 1983 issue of National Geographic Magazine.
BDAIL answered on December 16, 2012
Comment (1) | 29 of 31 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Woolfy answered on December 16, 2012
Comment (1) | 16 of 16 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I read 15-20 pages every night before I went to sleep while in prison. It had enough weight to fight off my cell mates sexual advances. Also the binding made a great shiv.
)-(eathen answered on December 16, 2012
Comment | 21 of 22 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Define "big?
I mean the stones the runes are carved in to,are quite big,but there arent alot of runes to pour through,so it really depends on your lifting capacity.
Putrid answered on December 16, 2012
Comments (3) | 14 of 14 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product