Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

how many issues does this volume collects?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 21, 2012, 1:22:52 PM PDT
Juan says:
thanks

Posted on Mar 28, 2012, 6:13:57 AM PDT
Martin M. says:

Posted on Apr 5, 2012, 9:58:10 AM PDT
F. J. Zubek says:
Not to be a wet blanket but just so that unsuspecting readers dropping in here know in advance.... this particular story arc actually covers 11 monthly issues. As I write this today, I am waiting for (monthly) issue # 8 to be released. I am hoping that DC isn't going to lock this in as the official version as I see no reason for me to need two volumes for my collection. I had planned on buying the complete story arc in the Fall after the final monthly issue- which should contain the conclusion to this story- in October or November as one complete graphic novel. I don't know why they are going to sell the first 7 issues in Volume 1- there might be some readers thinking this will be whole story and it isn't.

Anyway just wanted to throw that little warning on the table for folks who prefer buying a great story ONCE as a fully complete graphic novel collection instead of getting volumes 1

Posted on Apr 5, 2012, 1:54:33 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 9, 2012, 7:18:00 PM PDT
The arc started out with 11 issues, and I think it's going to be 12 issues now.

And second, we don't know when DC will release all issues into one volume, instead of two. I took 5 years for DC to collect all of All-Star Superman into 1 package for example.

And thirdly, there is no release date for the "Night of the Owls" volume 2 yet. So I think it's a little too early to predict these things. But if you want to hold off for god knows how long DC will release all 11 or 12 issues in one package, then suit yourself.

EDIT: Nope. Only 11 issues long.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012, 9:31:26 PM PDT
Same way with Hush it wasn't until the absolute version.

Posted on May 4, 2012, 2:03:58 PM PDT
Guys, guys; COURT of the Owls and NIGHT of the Owls. They're two different stories, COTO leads into NOTO.

Posted on Sep 2, 2012, 12:55:36 AM PDT
C-Man says:
This is #1-7, Court of Owls. Vol. 2 comes out in March (a month after Night of the Owls crossover, wtf!?) and contains Batman #8-12 and Batman Annual #1.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Mar 21, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 2, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Batman Vol. 1: The Court of Owls (The New 52)
Batman Vol. 1: The Court of Owls (The New 52) by Scott Snyder (Hardcover - May 15, 2012)
4.7 out of 5 stars (1,121)