Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
how many pictures will the memory hold?
asked by bberg on December 15, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
According to Nikon 3000 pictures or 1 hour 40 minutes of video. I have 660 pics on mine right now
B. Lee answered on December 16, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i havent filled it up but the screen shows that i can take over 3000 pics. i hope that helps you. i was worried about the amount it would take also but it was so cute i bought it anyway and found that it looks like more than i thought.
Michael Eugene Vargas answered on December 16, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I do not have a total picture count, it is a small camera but the picture quality is not much better than the camera on your cell phone.
David S. answered on December 15, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
almost 3000 pictures.
Carolina G. answered on December 16, 2012

A
It can hold around 3000 pictures.
Kindle Customer answered on December 16, 2012

A
Npd answered on December 17, 2012

A
Hi sorry for the delay on the answer. This camera will hold up to 1750 regular 9MB JPEG pictures. The battery life is about 175 pictures, after you've taken this amount of pictures you will need to charge your battery, wich will be 3 hours with the regular charger, that comes with the camera. I love this camera, I'm not a Pro, but for going around the house and take pictures on family reunions or my grandauther it's great. And for less than 100 dollars it's a bargain.
Harold Olivares answered on December 17, 2012

A
It holds quite a lot. I haven't had to dump any pics off the camera yet. Love how small it is. Can take it anywhere. I plan to get the one that goes underwater after Xmas.
Katherine H. answered on December 18, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 17, 2012, 6:39:50 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product