|Manufacturer||Memobottle pty ltd|
|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.43 x 3.15 x 1.18 inches|
|Item model number||M006R|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||Slim - 15oz (450ml)|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Silicone|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Slim memobottle - The flat water bottle that fits in your bag | BPA Free | 15oz (450ml)
|Price:||($80.00 / kg) & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BPA-FREE 15oz (450ml): The Slim memobottle is elegant and considered, making it the perfect cafe companion. It is made from durable BPA Free Tritan plastic. It is dishwasher friendly, hot water safe and freezer safe.
- INCLUDES ONE STAINLESS STEEL LID: Take your memobottle to the next level with a touch of metallic stainless steel. The stainless steel lid is equipped with a durable and reliable silicon seal made from the highest quality materials, ensuring your memobottle can be trusted when placed with your precious valuables.
- EVERY BOTTLE SOLD provides ONE PERSON in need with 2 MONTHS OF CLEAN WATER, through our partnership with water.org. Memobottle’s aim is to REDUCE SINGLE-USE WATER BOTTLES by changing the public perception on reusable water bottles and encouraging a more reusable society through a stylish, practical reusable bottle solution.
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN YOUR BAG - the Slim memobottle is ELEGENT AND CONSIDERED, making it the PERFECT CAFE COMPANION AND FASHION ACCESSORY for hydration on-the-go. The memobottle is a premium slimline, reusable water bottle designed to fit stylishly into handbags, backpacks, laptop bags and even within your pocket; designed to fit where other bottles don’t. The Slim memobottle is made from a durable BPA-free plastic.
- Max temperature: 212F (100 degrees celsius)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
memobottle is a creative initiative based out of Melbourne, Australia. Our aim is to change the public perception on reusable water bottles and encourage
a more reusable society by providing a stylish, practical reusable bottle solution.
The memobottle is a premium, reusable, flat water bottle designed to fit where other bottles don’t. In your bag alongside computers, books and valuables.
Every element of the memobottle has been carefully considered, from its innovative shape to the premium grade packaging.
Each Slim memobottle comes with a stainless steel lid and is presented in stylish and clean matte black packaging.
Made from a BPA-free Tritan plastic, the Slim memobottle is perfect for hot and cold drinks, and can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Compare with similar items
memobottle - Reusable Slim Water Bottle - Made from Recycled BPA Free Plastic - 750ml/375ml- memo Bottle
A7 memobottle - The flat water bottle that fits in your bag | BPA Free | 6oz (180ml)
A5 memobottle - The flat water bottle that fits in your bag | BPA Free | 750ml
H2GO Portable Flat Water Bottle for Travel, Hiking and Cycling - BPA Free Plastic, A5, 16 oz (500 ml) - Easy Portability - Slides into Bags and Flight Seat Pockets
A5 Water Bottle Flat Portable Travel Mug Handbag Slim Cold 380ml (White)
|Sold By||i Trade||memobottle Inc||sportique||memobottle Inc||Urbo||Farship Lifestyle|
|Capacity||0.45 liters||750.0 milliliters||180.0 milliliters||750.0 milliliters||16.0 ounces||13.00 ounces|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I get a ton of compliments on it, but I will mention that some people at first think it's a flask. (Maybe this is not a universal assumption, and I just telegraph the aura of someone who casually drinks vodka from a clear bottle at all times, but just be aware lol).
- Doesn’t stand upright. Rounded bottom falls over.
- Bottle not smooth throughout inside. Threads in mouthpiece are hollow (have matching grooves inside bottle), trapping liquid. Not very sanitary.
Poor design function (esp. for such a pretty bottle).
Top international reviews
The bottle itself seems very sturdy and the design is certainly eye catching as well as functional. It fits in any bag and the amount of comments I have had on it, usually saying it looks like I’m swigging from a hip flask! Worth it for that reaction alone. Also came in a very fancy cardboard box, so would make a great present too.
Unfortunately now the bad points. Firstly, it doesn’t really hold much water due to the design so don’t expect it to last more than about 3 swigs (depending on your water intake) It’s suitable more if you’re just sitting at your desk or going on a short walk. Either way you’ll need several refills to get through the day. Secondly, the price is astonishing for what it is. Yes I am helping the environment and will buy less water bottles, but the price isn’t a great incentive for people to take this cause up and it still is just a plastic bottle at the end of the day. Lastly and more of a gripe, is that mine (like many other reviewers) came scuffed/scraped. I don’t know how if it is brand new but obviously very little care was taken in packing these. So for those reasons alone it loses two stars, but as a product I would really give it 4/5. But this review is based on my entire experience so I have to be honest.
I would like to point out that yes this bottle is very ‘designer’ and is worth buying. However the price is off putting and receiving a damaged bottle at that cost is a little frustrating but not enough to return it.
After a week of use the chrome lid 'covering' has come apart from the inside of the lid (see pic). It really is a disappointment as this shows just how cheap and badly made this is afterall. Such a shame as would have been good if it had at least lasted longer than a week!
Second Update Oct 18: now the bottle has developed a bad leak, meaning it is utterly worthless. Disgraceful product!