|Item Weight||11 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.4 x 4.61 x 1.77 inches|
meross Smart Garage Door Opener Remote, Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings, Multiple Notification Modes, No Hub Needed
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Remote Control: You can turn garage door on/off from anywhere with internet via the Meross app. To let in your family, guests or couriers through the garage door while you are cooking or not at home. No monthly fee or any other subscription fee!
- Voice Control: You can control your devices hands free, just give voice commands to turn on/off the connected devices. Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Siri, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant. Please scroll down and check in the "Technical Specification - User Guide" to see the latest voice control usage.
- Compatibility Check: Please scroll down and check in the "Technical Specification - Application Guide" whether your garage door model is in the compatibility list. Or check the compatibility list on meross official web. If "pilers short test" fails, but your garage opener is from Chamberlain/LiftMaster/Craftman. please send us the learn button color of your garage opener, we can ship the proper accessory for you along with the smart garage door opener remote, make it works.
- More Precise and Stable: It comes with a high sensitivity sensor which monitors the status of garage door more accurate and the signal stays stable. And you can check the garage door open/ close operation records through the APP. Stay alert by different notification modes such as garage door open/ close status, overtime notification and overnight notification to remind you close the garage door.
- Easy to Install: Installation is much easier than you may think. Pls make sure your wifi strength is acceptable near your garage door. This is the upgraded version, which has solved the interference issues our old verion may cause to some garage door remotes. If you still find it interference with your original garage door remotes, please contact email@example.com for help. We have a solution for you.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
HomeKit Smart Garage Door Opener Remote
-"Hi Siri, open/close my garage."
-"Hi Alexa, lock/unlock my garage."
-"Hi Google, is my garage locked/closed?"
Compatible with Most Garage Door Opener Models.
Please scroll down and check in the "Technical Specification - Application Guide" whether your garage door model is in the compatibility list. Also you can check if your garage door model is in the compatibility list on meross official web.
- 1 x Smart garage door opener
- 1 x USB adapter
- 1 x Door sensor with sensor wire
- 1 x Test wire
- 1 x Double-sided adhesive tapes
- 1 x User manual
- 4 x Screws
Auto close& Advance settings
Close the door automatically when the door opens for a period of time.
Fixed time close:
Close the door automatically when the door is still open after particular time.
Just tapping the free meross app from anywhere at any time or speaking to your Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings devices to open and close your garage door. To let in your family, guests or couriers through the garage door while you are cooking or not at home.
You can check the garage door open/ close operation records through the APP. Stay alert by different notification modes such as garage door open/ close status, overtime notification and overnight notification to remind you close the garage door.
Keep House Safe
Get alerts when your garage door opens, closes, opens for a long time or is forgotten to be closed at bedtime.
When your garage door opens or closes. Let the Meross smart bulbs flash to notify you.
One App for Your Home
Control all your smart plug, surge protector, single pole/3 way/dimmer wall switch, bulbs, humidifier, smart garage door opener and many other smart devices with one Meross app
|Category||Smart Switch Single Pole||Smart Power Strip||Smart Plug 2 in 1||Smart Mini Plug (3 Pack)||Smart Outdoor Plug||Smart Light Bulbs (2 Pack)|
|meross App Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Apple HomeKit||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Amazon Alexa||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Google Assistant||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Compatible with SmartThings||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No Hub Required||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Install took about 30 minutes. Here's steps I took:
- Initial setup, plugged in device inside house to connect to the wifi network. You install the meross app and follow the steps by step instuctions. Only hiccup was my wifi wasn't discovered automatically, had to enter SSID manually, not a big issue.
- Test sensor to see if working properly and I'm getting notifications on the app.
- Prep garage area, cleaned top of garage opener and track where I was going to run the sensor. I opted to have the sensor at the top middle of the garage door. Sensor didn't have to be 100% aligned, still worked fine for me even though sensor was at an angle.
- Taped on sensor and wires and connected the device to the garage door opener. I have a Genie pro 2028. There were four slots where I could've connected to. Use the two on the right side, I think it was labelled STB. Push down plastic tab below slot and insert wire.
- Tested app to open and close garage.
Surprised how easy it was. I was also able to add the device to my Google assistant and it works ok, you just need to enable pin to open the garage. I would recommend this product to anyone.
EDIT: I had to change this from 5 stars to 1 star because now the app is falsely reporting that my garage door is open. I noticed this at work and left mid day to rush home. Well the garage door was indeed closed. After playing around with the app, I noticed that the garage door always says the door is open even after using the app to successfully close the door. This defeats the entire purpose of having a "smart" garage door opener. Even Alexa is reporting that the door is always open. I asked a friend who also purchased this and found out she has the exact same issue. I have tried researching a solution to this and cant find one. Customer support was not helpful at all either. I am now considering throwing this Meross device in the trash.
Hardest part was installing the door sensor, which wasn’t that difficult. Securing the wiring from the sensor took the longest time.
I thought using the install option from the app was AMAZING. has model numbers for almost any brand.
No problem connecting with Alexa. Options include receiving an alert if garage is open at a selected time AND/OR automatically closing the door at a selected time, or after a set duration it will notify you or automatically close. Also, we receive an alert EVERYTIME the garage door is opened/closed. I haven’t tried integrating it with ITTT programming. Theoretically is would open the door when you arrive home and close when your nest/ecobee senses you are home.
I DONT have door safety sensors, so I’m a bit cautious about using some of the auto close features.
VERY pleased with this product so far.
- MyQ beeps LOUD (like, wake up people sleeping in the house loud) for 10 seconds before closing. Meross is silent & instant.
- MyQ worked maybe 40% of the time. Meross hasn't failed to open or close a single time.
- MyQ hardware solution is more complicated, with multiple items being installed in multiple locations. Meross is simple plug & play; install took maybe 10 minutes.
- Meross phone app is better, and has widget support
- Google Assistant integration is free for Meross, not for MyQ
- No batteries are required for Meross
The Meross is just all around much better than the MyQ. I thought about installing the MyQ on my second garage door, since I replaced it with the Meross on the primary garage door, but the MyQ sucks so bad I'm probably not even going to bother.
As far as standing on its own without comparisons, this garage door opener is perfect. Install was simple, it looks nice, and has never failed to open or close. Can't ask for anything more.
Used cable tie mounts to run wire across garage to keep it need and tidy. The garage door sensors were too far apart and needed to make an extention plate with sheet metal. Other than that, it wqs a breeze.