BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 22, 2012
I bought this for my daughter when she was about 4 months or so because she loved pulling things to hear the sound. When I received it, it seemed huge for what I was intending, but nevertheless, I hung it on my baby's crib (and activity gym at the time) and began to pull it occasionally when I put her to bed or went in to check on her because she had awoken in the middle of the night. I slowly began liking it more and more. I liked it because the cord is quite long and would play the longest tune of all her music boxes. The tune seemed fine to me, though I might be tone deaf so probably not a good judge. Sometime around the 4th month of ownership, I noticed the owls belly looked funny. The music box had shifted inside of him and now was jutting out at a weird angle. I ignored that and continued on. Fast forward to about 14 months later and the other day I pulled it and felt something snap. That was the last tune it played. Now the pull is broken and will no longer play music. I have rather grown to like this little misfit owl, but I wonder if at a year and a half my daughter will soon be done with him. She never had a real affection for him anyway. His velcro is super flimsy and she often undid and flung him out of the crib anyway. I'll have to resist my urge to buy another.
on January 28, 2013
We originally ordered this little guy in gray, but we ended up getting the brown one in the mail. Oh well - our baby loved it anyway! It was bigger than I thought it would be, but that ended up being somewhat nice, because it was easy for our baby to grab and hold on to. She loves hearing the little music and smiles every time she sees her little owl. My one complaint is that the velcro is pretty much useless after a couple of weeks. We just tie the little owl onto the carseat or let our baby hold him, because the velcro doesn't work at all any more.
on June 2, 2011
I gave this to my friend as a gift topper for her Owl themed baby shower. It was the perfect gift as it is simply so sweet and plays lovely music. I know babies love the pull and music (cause and effect) of the toy. Plus the color was perfect for her baby boys modern nursery. Bought it on a recommendation from American Baby Magazine. Great find.
on January 4, 2014
Started using this at birth and baby learned to pull it himself later on. Pleasant tune, good length, pleasing colors, like that it is all organic as it sleeps hanging in baby's crib everyday. Only wish it had a slightly bigger velcro attachment as it is rather easy for baby to yank off. We love it so much, we bought two once we lost one on a plane.
on January 20, 2014
Very cute but if you, or your infant pull the string too hard(read hard enough to extend the tail fully--a normal extension) the product fails to retract/play music and you are left with a stuffed owl that doesn't play music.
on January 2, 2013
This toy made a really, really big hit with both my grandsons, ages five months and two-and-a-half years. The "Twinkle" melody played when the chord is pulled is very nice and pleasant to hear. When I bought it, I thought it would be nice but really didn't expect it to be loved as it is by the children. Very nice purchase.
on August 3, 2011
This is much bigger than I thought, and the pull-cord is longer than I expected. It is very soft, very cute, and the music it produces is quite pleaseant. What Im not sure of yet is where to put it and what to do with it. I initially thought that it is too big and too long to be a car seat toy and probably wouldnt work with our stroller either. I've tried hanging it from the overhead cross bars of a play-mat/activity gym and that worked ok. I did try putting it on our graco car seat, you cant see much of baby while its on there, but she did seem to like it and reaches for it and really enjoys the music. If she gets upset when we put her in the carseat, this has worked to settle her down. Overall, I think it is a pretty good toy.
on May 14, 2012
I want to love this. It is cute and my son adores it. We bought one over a year ago and the pull cord stopped working. We ordered a new one to replace it and the material around the pull cord ripped immediately! I'm sad for my son because I have to send it back and am not sure if it is worth ordering a third replacement.
on November 10, 2011
As the other reviews said it is a very nice size. It's perfect for hanging on the crib or on the door handle. The music is "twinkle twinkle little star" but in a sweet musical box tune. All around I'm very happy with this little guy.
on January 24, 2012
love the toy but the velcro doesn't hold. my baby pulls it in her crib, the velcro comes undone & it falls off, the she starts screaming & i have to go upstairs to reinstall it. not exactly the aim of the exercise. but aside from that, it's great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.