|Brand Name||RocksolIT Parts|
|Item Weight||2.88 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.4 x 3 x 0.9 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||8.4 x 3 x 0.9 inches|
PoE to micro-USB splitter/adapter for Raspberry Pi (IEEE802.3af)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10/100Mbps IEEE802.3af compliant PoE splitter/adapter, black (also available in white color; and as 4-pack)
- power your Raspberry Pi 1/2/3 or other micro-USB powered devices over Ethernet
- splits IEEE802.3af into RJ-45 (network) and micro USB (power 5V/2A)
- supports all modes of 802.3af PoE; solid operation up to 100 meters (328ft)
- use IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE switch or injector as power source
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Power your Raspberry Pi's - or any micro-USB powered devices - over ethernet with this IEEE802.3af compliant PoE splitter/adapter. Just hook the splitter's outputs to your device's power and ethernet inputs. Use standard cat5 or cat6 ethernet cable between your PoE switch/end-span and this splitter's input.
*if you only need to power a single device via single ethernet cable up to ~20m you might consider using our cheaper "passive" Raspberry Pi PoE cable set instead
Seller Warranty Description2-year warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd buy this again in a heartbeat.