|Brand Name||RocksolIT Parts|
|Item Weight||2.88 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.4 x 3 x 0.9 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||8.4 x 3 x 0.9 inches|
PoE to micro-USB splitter/adapter for Raspberry Pi (IEEE802.3af)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 10/100Mbps IEEE802.3af compliant PoE splitter/adapter, black (also available in white color; and as 4-pack)
- power your Raspberry Pi 1/2/3 or other micro-USB powered devices over Ethernet
- splits IEEE802.3af into RJ-45 (network) and micro USB (power 5V/2A)
- supports all modes of 802.3af PoE; solid operation up to 100 meters (328ft)
- use IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE switch or injector as power source
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Power your Raspberry Pi's - or any micro-USB powered devices - over ethernet with this IEEE802.3af compliant PoE splitter/adapter. Just hook the splitter's outputs to your device's power and ethernet inputs. Use standard cat5 or cat6 ethernet cable between your PoE switch/end-span and this splitter's input.
*if you only need to power a single device via single ethernet cable up to ~20m you might consider using our cheaper "passive" Raspberry Pi PoE cable set instead
Seller Warranty Description2-year warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'd buy this again in a heartbeat.
Will need to be upgraded to 2.5A to support the RPI3 and other low power boards that need more than 2Amps.
I will use it to power a Raspberry Pi2/3 in the attic running Piaware 1090ES and 978UAT and a GPS GPIO unit for NTP.