|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.5 x 3 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||SYNCHKG022865|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||Clear Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, White, Pink and Violet|
|Material||Semiconductor, PNP, Epoxy resin, Chip, NPN|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
microtivity IL188 5mm Assorted Clear LED w/Resistors (8 Colors, Pack of 80)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Contains 80 LEDs of 8 kinds. (Clear Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, White, Pink and Violet)
- Comes with more-than-enough 1/4-watt 200 ohm resistors for making connections.
- Great for electronic and electrical experiments
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Contains 10 Clear Reds, 10 Clear Oranges, 10 Clear Yellows, 10 Clear Greens, 10 Clear Blues, 10 Clear Whites, 10 Clear Pinks and 10 Clear Violets.
These light-emitting diodes work well for a wide variety of applications including Arduino projects.
Comes with more-than-enough 200ohm resistors for connections.
Forward Voltages are Clear Red, Orange and Yellow 1.9-2.0V, Clear Green: 2.9-3.1V, Clear Blue, White, Pink and Violet: 3.0-3.2V.
Packaged in a resealable zip lock bag for your ease of use.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the package I received did not contain any resistors. At all. I have a lot of resistors, as any electronics hobbyist would, but the product did state it would come with resistors, and it did not.
For less than three bucks, I'm not going to deal with the hassle of sending them back (to China).
Overall I was pretty much expecting a bag with a bunch of LEDs in it and was pleasantly surprised by the professional, well organized product I received.
The UV leds operate at 395nm and are pretty good! I can see the security stripe on the US money as well as white things starting to glow. Great LEDs.
- I actually got blue, pale blue, purple, red, yellow, orange, green and white. Maybe the colors are debatable. Probably what I call pale blue they call violet, and what I call purple they call pink.
- Connected with the supplied resister in series to 5V, the colors are nowhere near as clear as that picture. In particular, the blue and pale blue are pretty similar, as are orange and yellow.
- Since they are all clear when unlit, it's hard to tell which is which. They came in packages of 10 each. The good news is that each package seems to be all the same color and has a colored dot in the package. The bad news is that the color of the lights aren't necessarily the same as the color of the dot. I ended up checking every package and labeling them myself, a pain because I ordered 3 units, i.e. 24 packages. I would have happily paid twice the price not to have to do that.
But I guess I shouldn't complain, because they seem to work and are really cheap.