Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on February 26, 2013
Didnt use but felt like I should not diss the product, I was looking for APPS for my grand daughter
on March 26, 2016
It forces spyware / junkware installation to use product.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD.
on February 21, 2013
Just didn't like it. I should have read better before downloading I thought it would tell you what fish you were looking at it. All you get are a handful of pictures. Even a 3 year-old thought it was boring.
on December 21, 2012
worst app I've seen. There is nothing to it. Just a few pictures. I was looking for an app something like IBird where you can identify sea creatures and learn how they live.
on February 9, 2013
this app has been fun but is a little confusing about how to play at first but once you figure it out it is a good app
on May 9, 2013
I was hoping to identify fish. All I received is images with no info at all. Not usual for me.
on December 8, 2012
This is a great little game to have. It is educational and FUN! I love all the little fishes and all the things I can do in the tank. It's like having your own aquarium, minus the changing of the filters :)
on October 12, 2012
But many are small and nothing does anything. You don't even know what you are looking at. No titles, facts,descriptions. And it installs junkware.
on December 2, 2012
no. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO MOW NOW NOW NOE.MOW NOW JOE NOE NOR NOT (:
on September 30, 2012
My grandson is four months old and he loves to make the fish bubbles appear and disappear! He can do this himself and even learned to hold his finger on the screen to make them bigger...perfect game for his attention span..