Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

Do we mind--Holy "Brokeback Mountain" the Team Boys?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 6, 2006 7:41:42 PM PDT
ChefCheyanne says:
I get tickled reading Emma Holly's books because she gleefully kicks in the swinger male characters. It's a nice, spicy touch from so much erotica that assumes only women are capable of breaking boundaries. Plus her books seem to assume a morning-after with friendship and not just a nameless "bump"
in the night. She is a guarantee, brand name full price buy for me. P.S. She also has several books published--maybe UK imprint "Cheeks"??--that are great too.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 22, 2006 12:26:40 PM PDT
KMont says:
Yup, Cheek books. Many of her older titles were recently reissued through this publisher. I believe Menage, Cooking Up a Storm, etc. were originally printed through Black Lace. They might be same as Cheek, not sure.

I agree about Holly's swinger male style. I have loved all her characters. One of my faves, beside the all-time BEST"Menage", is Personal Assets.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jun 6, 2006
Latest post:  Jun 22, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
All U Can Eat (Berkley Sensation)
All U Can Eat (Berkley Sensation) by Emma Holly (Paperback - May 2, 2006)
4.2 out of 5 stars (39)