Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno
Does this model have audio jack outlet such that when headphones are being used, the TV's speakers are cut out?
asked by William J. Matthews on January 15, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
It has an audio jack outlet (also an optical audio out connection). You can use the on-screen menu to switch to 'external speakers'; then the headphones will work and the TV speakers cut off. This only takes a second, but is not automatic.
Hope this helps.
siddhartha answered on January 15, 2013
Comment (1) | 17 of 17 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I checked this out last night, and it does have an audio jack out. I didn't know this when I bought it. The speakers don't automatically cut out, but you can set the TV to "external speakers" in the menu to turn them off and the headphones will still work.
R. Morales answered on January 16, 2013
Comment (1) | 10 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Do the audio output jacks work to the input for a surround system? I don't have boxes ie. cable or satellite I use antenna
Sue Morrison answered on January 25, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product