Ling's moment Tissue Paper Tassels, Tassel Garland Banner for Wedding, Baby Shower, Event & Party Supplies, 15 pcs DIY Kits - (Metallic Gold+Black+White+Gray+Ivory)
|Sale:||$10.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Improved Finishing - the tissue paper doesn't stick at the ends and it's easier to pull apart
- To ensure the tassels get to you fresh and new, All TASSELS ARE NOT ASSEMBLED, THEY COME FLAT. (This may take a while to complete, but if you have a pair of clever hands, a few minutes would be ok)
- One garland includes: 15 tassels, 3 each of Metallic gold, Black, White, Grey and Ivory. Each tassel is about 12" long after assembled. And each garland comes with a 10ft long FREE String for hanging these tassels
- These tassels are versatile and affordable, tissue paper tassel garland is perfect for weddings, baby shower, bridal shower, birthday party, nursery decoration and much more.
- As a reference, it usually takes 10-15 tassels to decorate across a 6 feet table. And we usually recommend 10-15 tassels to make a 5 - 6 feet long balloon tail garland.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Our tissue paper tassel is handmade from premium satin finish tissue papers and the shinny ones are made of mylar. The tassel is about 12" long after assembled. It is perfect for decorating wedding tables, birthday party, graduation party, baby shower, bridal shower or just hanging on home bedroom. And it is great for making balloon tail garland too.
Top Customer Reviews
Also side note: You have to put together the tassels yourself. They don't come bounded together in the package. Some people may already know this, but I didn't lol... so I was unprepared for the time it would take me to string and tie them all together. Kind of tedious.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It didn't take long to do. Just a bit of an annoyance.Read more