Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 9, 2017
Great attachment for purse charging use.
on September 6, 2017
Good value and a great set for travelling.
on September 4, 2017
This kit contains all kinds of connectors for every device that we own. I love it.
on August 17, 2017
These are solidly made and seem like they will last, and I like the size, but I'm returning these. They are bendable but not flexible -- that is, they bend "up and down" and they don't twist or bend side to side. They also come in a heavy, bulky carrying case: the whole point is that I want some small cables to travel with (of course I can leave the case at home or throw it away but it's wasteful and why should I pay for it). In other words, three "normal" 3-feet cables and three twist ties are going to take up less space and weigh less than these three connectors (even without the case), and you'll have the flexibility and length.
on August 9, 2017
Great accessory.
on August 7, 2017
Gave this item to my dauther for her Apple I Pad PRO say she likes it
on August 3, 2017
Awesome product. Just what i needed for my travels. No more looking around last minute for my charging cables. All together ready to go.
on July 5, 2017
Excellent! Very nice set of bendable short cables that are very well made, with a very nice case, ( not an average case ,a really nice one). These cables have some type of wire in the cord that allows it to bend and stay in that position until you decide to bend it to another position, or flatten it out for storage. Very impressed and Very Pleased! A+A+A+
on June 7, 2017
Strong and flexible. Perfect length!
on March 4, 2017
perfect for traveling and come with a nice case!