- Size (LWH): 0.34 inches, 6.75 inches, 4.25 inches
- Weight: 12 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.49 shipping
mophie Juice Pack Universal Reserve Quick Charge 700 mAh external battery charger for iPhone 3G/3GS and 4 - AT&T and Verizon, iPod - 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, and all 30-pin Apple Devices
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 700mAh rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
- Built in USB cable means no extra cords
- Subcompact design makes it easy to bring along while on the go
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
What I love:
- The exterior is wonderful. It's the sort of non-spongy rubber that's hard to not rub with your finger when you're holding it.
- Seams. It is very well built. The top closes very well and the USB connector slots in nicely
- The size is perfect. It's about the size of a medium sized lighter, although it weighs less.
- Attention to detail is first rate. The keyring and its attachment are nicely built. I expected junky. The status light is very nice too. You can tell a lot of thought went into this.
- Bonus: it works while my iPhone is still in its hard shell case. I hadn't considered it might not when I purchased it.
In short, there is nothing I don't like about the device itself. If it sounds like I'm gushing it's because there is so many crappy iPhone add-ons out there and time after time I've been duped. The Juice Pack is at the other end of the spectrum.
What I don't like:
- The excessive packaging. There were two layers of non-recyclable plastic around it and a big piece of cardboard. The whole thing was almost as big as those long box CD cases from years ago. Mophie, you made a wonderful device. Please don't wrap it in so much future landfill! This is the *only* reason I didn't give it 5 stars.
I would buy this again if I needed something for those emergencies when my phone has no charge. They sell bigger and more powerful versions but this one is the right size for me.
P.S. This little device saved me when my car broke down and my Iphone had 5% charge. I LOVE MOPHIE!!!
As to this one, if you have an older phone (iPhone 3, 3s, 4, 4s) then this is the model you want. Has a great keychain so you don't lose it, and there are no wires to lose-the USB charger cable is built in, as is the part that plugs into the phone! Highly recommended!
A message to Mophie: When you make the next one, make sure the damn thing just snaps on to the phone.
It's incredibly lightweight and fits easily into my pocket.
Highly recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I probably should've done my research for this product, but it was a quick purchase. It does the job, but you have to hold it on your phone or keep it on a flat surface to make... Read morePublished on April 28, 2014 by Kirsty
I carry the battery pack with me everyday at work. It works perfectly for my needs. It charges up very quickly. And I t recharges my iPhone to about 60% for completely dead.Published on March 8, 2014 by Stewart Townsend
First time buying it and it didn't work! I charged it and when I plug it in it would start to charge and shut off right awayPublished on August 21, 2013 by Doug Balogh