Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on October 30, 2017
Honestly, loved this battery pack until the cord began to fray after only 3 months. Unfortunately, it is no longer usable. I expect more from morphie, especially at $56.93.
on October 29, 2017
Product worked great for the first couple of months. As an iPhone user the standard cable on this product is for micro USB and it has an add-on adapter for iPhones (lightning adapter)...well after a couple of months all of a sudden when I plug this into my iPhone it won't charge....but guess what..it still charges anything with a micro USB connection just fine...and if I connect another lighting adapter to this then it works just fine, but no other connector is small enough to fit inside the space that it was designed for...so the little connector piece has failed and rendered this unusable unless I want a longer cord always hanging out of the side of this which is completely against the point of paying so much for this particular one to begin with.
on October 9, 2017
Took forever to charge and charge didn’t last more than a day and a half.
on September 16, 2017
Literally best charger ever! I bought 2, going thru Rome and Barcelona in 6 days. I never needed the second one! Charges up your smartphone crazy fast! Love!!!
on September 15, 2017
I've been using this charger for a few months now and it's definitely saved me a few times. It doesn't take terribly long to charge the battery itself and you can get about two full phone charges off just one charge of the battery itself. The built in cord is a very nice feature as well. Overall a great product.
on September 9, 2017
It was great when it worked, but unfortunately it broke in exactly 1 month to the day of when I received it. The charger cable broke off in my phone making the mophie unusable and almost ruining my phone!
review image
on September 6, 2017
Stopped working after six weeks, did nothing to damage it.
on August 21, 2017
wish it charged a little faster
on August 2, 2017
So convenient. Really enjoy the built-in cable.
on June 28, 2017
Love the attached cable... wish it was compatible with a lifeproof case.