BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on August 2, 2017
So convenient. Really enjoy the built-in cable.
on July 5, 2017
I bought two, one for each car. Both failed for different reasons. Too late for a refund at this point.
on June 28, 2017
Love the attached cable... wish it was compatible with a lifeproof case.
on June 23, 2017
This product does not work....terrible quality. Save your money.....don't buy it....
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2017
Great product for traveling. Bought this to recharge my iPhone during international travel in airports. It works really well and holds a charge for a long time. I like it's slim design as it fits really well into the pocket of my backpack. It also sits well in the pocket of a button down shirt while walking through the airport. Definitely would recommend this product for the price!!
on June 13, 2017
Can't leave home without this. Very compact. So many others are heavy and add too much weight to your bag.
on June 4, 2017
As soon as I saw this was a thing I purchased it. I have a iPhone SE with the mophie juice pack and love using this mount. I was able to put this on the bottom left corner of my windshield (2017 gmc terrain) and run the cable across my dash to the 12v outlet with little problem. The mount has stayed firmly in place and provides a fast and easy way to mount my phone for nav and visibility. The contact charging makes things easy, providing little hassle associated with USB.
on June 3, 2017
Love the size and weight. I have an iPhone 6 Plus and wanted a backup battery I could carry around in my pocket along with the phone without adding too much bulk or weight. This did the job. The built in charging cable saves me from having to carry around a short extra cable and possibly lose it. The cable tip is magnetized which keeps it from falling out when not in use. The Lightning tip can be stored magnetically if you need the micro USB tip instead. Purchased this for a recent trip and it worked great! As the battery in my phone would get down to 20% each evening, I would just plug in the charging cable and hold the battery against the back of the phone to carry around. The slim design makes it easy to hold both in one hand easily. Also nice that it charges at 2.1 amps, so you get high speed charging just like being plugged into an adaptive high speed wall charger.

The only quibble I have is with the color of the power button. The side trim on the battery is a very nice dark black. It looks great, however the power button is small, flush and the exact same dark black color, making it virtually invisible - especially in low light. You need to memorize which side of the case the button is on and then randomly press down until you find the button. Annoying, but not a deal killer. The button is used to start and stop charging and also to show battery life - which show up as 4 white led lights near the button.

The 4,000 mAh capacity was more than enough to finish out the day. Extremely happy with this battery. Highly recommended.
on June 3, 2017
Only charges an iPhone 7+ up till 90%
on June 2, 2017
very lightweight.....a lot lighter than a phone......very thin.....very handy to carry in my backpack.