Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
mowing height Somehow I am missing something about how to adjust the mowing height. I know where the lever is that you squeeze together but how do you make the height go up or down?
asked by Carol E. Hare on March 22, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
You lift the handle to raise the deck hight or press down to lower it. The mechanism seems to be spring loaded so you don't need a while lot of force to raise the deck up.
Fireballsocal answered on March 24, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My mower has trouble adjusting to level 7 with the battery in but it just springs right up with the battery removed. Not sure what the correct way is but if I want a level 7 adjustment I just take the battery out.
jason l novak answered on April 26, 2012

A
Thanks for the info ... Im afraid to contract B&D as I know they will tell me to bring it in . Fat chance !
Its at the optimal height for me now anyway (5? or 3 from top level I believe?) so I might just suck it up and keep this one rather than paying to bring it in or get a replacement. LOVE the mower though and my lone fear of worrying it wouldnt complete my lawn on 1 charge was proven to be not worth worrying about !
Michael L. Carson answered on April 17, 2012

A
I find the height adjustment VERY difficult to move and I am a very large strong man fyi
Something must be broken on this or the manual is as bad as I believe in describing this as its just simply not fluidly doing it without me exerting extreme force. ... even then I cant seem to raise it to the top 3 levels. I can only lower it by pushing down extremely hard. Something has to be wrong here ... operator issues (machine seems to be smarter than me ) are a possibilty but ....I doubt it.
Thoughts or help ?!?
Michael L. Carson answered on April 10, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I still haven't figure it out you squeeze the one part together and then how do you lift the handle at the same time?
Carol E. Hare answered on April 10, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Fireballsocal answered on April 11, 2012

A
Carol, if you can't move the highth adjustment lever once you squeeze the handle together, you may have a similiar problem as Mr. Carson above you. It should move freely up and down with lowering being the easiest and raising being only slightly more labor intensive.
Fireballsocal answered on April 11, 2012

A
Anyone resolved the issue with the height adjustment? I have the same problem -- the mower does not raise/lower when the handle is squeezed...
Alex Mat answered on July 28, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Apr 20, 2013, 4:05:18 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product