Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > Funhouse forum

Why is P!nk so much higher on Amazon than iTunes?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 20, 2008, 6:36:34 PM PDT
M. Steffens says:
OK, so this is the pre-order for the CD, not a digital download. But as of today (10/20/2008), iTunes is charging less than $12 for the entire collection, plus a bonus track, a video and a digital booklet. I tried finding something similar on Amazon (I prefer items that aren't copy-protected), but all they're offering is the CD, at almost three times the price, with no real incentive to buy from them. Amazon, I've seen a lot of complaints lately about the Gold Box and Quick Picks, the shipping costs and the pre-order price guarantee, which you supposedly discontinued, but which this CD has. I hope you can start getting it right again before Black Friday!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2008, 2:30:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2008, 2:33:30 AM PST
This specific version is the UK Import with the bonus Itunes pre-order song, "This is how it goes down", Enhanced with the 'SO what" video and another album American album cut "Boring". That may be why this version cost more than Itunes does.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Funhouse forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Oct 20, 2008
Latest post:  Nov 6, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Funhouse (Clean version)
Funhouse (Clean version) by P!nk (Audio CD - 2008)
4.7 out of 5 stars (485)