Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 22, 2012 1:52:09 PM PST
Majid Hassan says:
its my best experience playing its fun with more interesting future technology

Posted on Nov 23, 2012 12:34:31 PM PST
Chris says:
the multiplayer is awful. Lags more than any COD I've ever played, the respawning is pathetically bad. I constantly respawn within just a few feet of enemies who either shoot me in the back or if I'm lucky to be the one respawning behind them I get a cheap kill.

Posted on Nov 26, 2012 8:47:58 PM PST
This problem is in every cod game at the begining and is usually resolved within a few weeks. Give the game a chance. If your really not happy with it I will gladly take it off your hands for you because mine got a lazer burn when my dog sat on the xbox.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2012 3:14:53 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 4, 2012 3:16:09 AM PST
One word to describe this game: "FAIL".

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 12:47:23 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2012 11:12:24 AM PST
M. Miller says:
You sucked up to the spaz.

Posted on Dec 23, 2012 4:07:02 AM PST
Peragulator says:
Just so everyone knows, Activison's recommendation for improving their failed game and lag compensation is to disable your firewall. Pathetic.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 30, 2012 6:01:35 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 30, 2012 4:13:56 PM PST
D. Barnard says:
@ Activision Assist, I'm sure your already aware of this but you didn't address Chris' primary concern... spawning. You're attempting to cover the games many deficiencies by claiming that connection speeds determine the quality of the experience, while ignoring the fact that all games played online have this same issue. No, Activision Assist, the numerous shortcomings of this game are not going to be fixed by disabling the firewall.

The article you reference does not address the horrific spawns, poorly designed maps (except for campers), head glitching or inconsistent gameplay that define this title. Yes, as gamers we understand that lag occurs and always has, but that doesn't change the fact that this game does not "play" as well as previous titles, the franchise has definitely changed for the worse and it's not all related to lag compensation issues.

You can try putting lipstick onto this pig but such weak attempts at damage control do not change that fact that a large section of the COD community regards Black Ops 2 as a massive and frustrating failure. The value of both Activision and Treyarch's stock has plunged in the minds of a great many gamers. If you think I'm alone in this opinion then you're fooling yourselves and ignoring the signs.

Few of us believe that anything will be done to "fix" the game, it's intrinsically defective on so many levels that a mere patch cannot possibly provide any sort of remedy. You have already made your money by suckering us with broken promises (Nuketown 24/7) and aggressively pushing pre-orders (the reason is now painfully clear), but rest assured that gamers have long memories and it's unlikely that you will ever regain the trust and credibility that you once enjoyed.

I might be persuaded to purchase an Activision title in the future, but I will never, ever spend another penny of my money on a product created by Treyarch. They obviously fell victim to a severe form of group-think, where insulated from objective criticism or independent analysis, they developed a game that they probably thought was incredible, only to have it so widely scorned and rejected upon it's release.

Posted on Mar 24, 2013 9:15:36 AM PDT
Mr.G13 says:
Multiplayer lacks everything from the spawning to the knifing to the maps to the guns to the lagging to the CAMPERS oh wait they can't help that but anyway they need to redo multiplayer completely

Posted on Apr 30, 2013 4:12:57 PM PDT
Timw says:
From my perspective, the online basically sucks!

I don't have the hours in the day or the time necessary to become the online predator that some I face have become.
I would simply like to play the hard core (kills are easier) with people at my level of competition. Instead, I get online
and I'm put with people having 30, 40, 50 or more thousand kills and spend my time simply dying. What fun is that?
I'ts the online with people in fair competition that interest me. That is not what I'm getting with Black Ops II! If this is
the best these so-called game designers can come with for fair competition, then they need to reboot! They are not only
turning me off to the online but many of the other people as well. If they don't figure out a way to put teams together in
a much fairer fashion, I will not be purchasing the next Activision product. I will not be renewing my online either! There
is a market these game designers are going to loose if they don't figure out how to generate the fun experience for the
recreational players out there.

Again, could be a great online experience if they figured out how to be fair in creating online teams. It's not fair to put
a recreational player with these high kill people who don't seem to have a life but the game.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Nov 22, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 30, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about