- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages; 5 edition (July 2, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0072552565
- ISBN-13: 978-0072552560
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,703,119 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Dos mundos Student Electronic WB/LM Manual Combined Prepack 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Tracy D. Terrell (late) received his Ph.D. in Spanish Linguistics from the University of Texas at Austin and published extensively in the area of Spanish dialectology. Professor Terrell’s publications on second-language acquisition are widely known in the United States and abroad.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|