Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Are the music/dub options for the "Level" pack the same as the Brick pack?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 10, 2011, 1:21:41 AM PST
Nemesis-489 says:
I ask this because Ocean's license over the music covering the first two arcs finally ended. And quite frankly I'm sick of the 'Funimation Ultimate Uncut' music.

Have they fixed their US Broadcast tracks to include Faulcner's music in those arcs? Or are the stated tracks just copy/ported to the Level format?

And I know it's a long shot and I'll probably never see it in any official (re)release (even by Funimation), but this doesn't by any chance sport the option to have the reversioned intro and outro of "Rock the Dragon" would it?

Posted on Jan 2, 2012, 12:00:12 PM PST
S. Miller says:
Nope. The opening and ending sequences are the same as the orange DVD sets (bricks as they seem to be called). Audio options are Japanese Mono, Dolby TrueHD 5.1 with Japanese Music, and Dolby TrueHD 2.0 English Broadcast Version.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Nov 10, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 2, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Dragon Ball  Z - Level 1.1 [Blu-ray]
Dragon Ball Z - Level 1.1 [Blu-ray] by Sean Schemmel (Blu-ray - 2011)
3.9 out of 5 stars (47)