Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 7, 2018
This particular version does NOT seem to support a USB to "C" type cable ( Google PIXEL ), also does not work with a USB to micro, with a "C" converter. It could be that the battery is not good, as I have seen other reviews that said it would not charge. Generally speaking, I highly recommend MyCharge products, as I have an older version that plugs into the wall and there are not issues with using a "C" cable. The older one works GREAT with USB to C. Next, I will l repurchase, the MyCharge wall plug one that has a "C" cable built into it (myCharge HubPlus-C Portable Charger 6700mAh External Battery Pack, USB-A Port with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Integrated Micro-USB and USB-C Cables, Foldable Wall Plug for Smartphones (Samsung Galaxy). It was a nice compact size though :(
on March 30, 2015
I use these to store solar power gathered by my RAVPower 15W Solar Charger with Dual USB Port. RAV makes its own external batteries, but happen to like the sturdy design of these efficient little chunks of energy. Charges iPads, Samsung Galaxy Note 10, iPhones - all manner of items.
(LOVE the green cord that comes with it; I believe it's a standard USB charger cord - but it's hardy build and color keeps it from getting mixed up with all my other charging cords.)
2 people found this helpful
on November 2, 2014
love this charger it'll last forever on standby sadly the battery on it is only good for one full charge for my note 3 because my note 3 had such a big battery
on December 27, 2014
So far so good. Great when your on the go!
on January 11, 2017
wont hold charge
on December 11, 2014
Going to be a great christmas gift
on October 11, 2015
works great
on August 25, 2014
Works great and vet handy when you need that extra charge:)
on February 25, 2015
Was a gift and is working out well I hear.
on March 5, 2015
My emergency power for a lot of my toys.