Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
myCharge Sojourn 1000 Rechargeable Power Bank
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Charges 1 device
- 1000mAh battery, +4 hours talk time
- Built-in USB charging cable
- Built-in Apple connector
- Tone notification
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||shopcelldeals||Sunvalley Brands||Mrs. Green||Mrs. Green||Jackery Inc||Marilyn's Galleria|
|Item Dimensions||2.44 x 3.27 x 0.47 in||2.76 x 6.5 x 0.94 in||—||0.9 x 4.1 x 2.5 in||0.9 x 4.3 x 1.9 in||2.1 x 0.9 x 2.8 in|
|Item Weight||3.2 ounces||1.27 lbs||0.5 lb||0.5 lb||5.3 ounces||0.7 lb|
Don't be caught off-guard by a low battery. This small 1000mAh battery pack adds 4 hours of talk time and is ready to charge your iPhone or iPod with the built-in Apple connector. The on-board USB cable re-charges Sojourn from any USB port, and tone notification lets you know when charging is complete. Talk, browse and listen longer with the Sojourn 1000 Rechargeable Power Bank.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sometimes you are in a bus, on a train, or simply having lunch and your phone dies, and you must send a message/email etc., or imagine use your smart phone to scan your entry into an airline/airport. This is a quick solution and quite effective.
- Can get at least 3 full charges for iPhone 5 (from nearly 10% to full), before having to recharge the unit.
- Has multiple adapters (iphone 4), and microUSB and separate USB if you have the cable for iPhone 5 (an alternative unit has the lightning cable with it, but I chose not to buy it, since I want to only plug an apple lightning cable into my phone).
- It clearly indicates how much battery is left. (it actually talks to you).
- Bulky and heavier than phone (but that's expected; you will not get three charges out of a paper thin unit!)
- It can heat up (again, expected... this is happens more often when you are using the phone while charging).
- It has the ability to be charged from a computer (or laptop). I am not sure why this is useful, since you will then drain your computer's battery and will need to plug that in. Plus you can simply charge your phone directly from the computer. But hey the cable is just there... so it is ok.
- The iPhone 4 cable works well, but is a little too short (expected to make the unit compact). Of course you can use the USB and your own cable if you want to have some length.
Overall a great product definitely worth having! Met and somewhat exceeded my expectations.
So, it turned out to be a great gift for a great sister!
It worked beautifully, both in keeping me powered up and subsequently keeping my cell phone in good working order. I wasn't sure I was going to get any usage out of it back home, but I find I rely on it. If I find I have accidentally allowed my cell phone battery to die down, I just plug it in to this and pop it in my purse on the way out the door. It'll charge my phone twice without emptying; after that, I charge it back up even though it's not empty. I'm a bit careless with keeping my phone charged, but don't want to run out.
What I really like about it:
* It tells me (out loud) when the device I'm charging is full. I don't think it's too loud. (That said, I charged my cell phone before bedtime in my hotel room, because hearing that in the middle of the night could seriously creep me out.)
* I can easily check how much charge it has left by pressing the white button - it lights up to five and verbally confirms its status
* It has all its own connectors handily tucked into its body.
What I wish it did:
* I wish the microdevice plug locked into the base somehow. I take it out so often that it's a bit hard to fit it back. It diminishes the slick appeal of this little unit a bit.
* A volume button for the voice would be nice.
I LOVE that the outlet plug in is built in, so it's not one more wire/plug that I have to carry with me, it's fully self contained. It has the built in adaptors for micro and mini, as well as the iPad. I was a little concerned because I have the iPhone 5 with the lightning plug too, but there are two options there... either I can use an adaptor to the old style iPad plug, or... THERE is a BUILT IN USB as well! That kind of versatility is awesome!
I love how small, light and portable this is, and SO reasonably priced and flexable. Very satisfied with this purchase.