myColdCup Water Bottle Ice Pack, Reusable Ice Stick. BPA-Free. Distilled Water Inside. (Set of 6)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Keeps drinks ice-cold (below 40F or 4C) for more than 6 hrs IF used in a thermos and pre-chilled drinks from the fridge are poured into the thermos. NOT designed for use in plastic bottles with water (use ice cubes for that). Does NOT fit in 16 or 20 oz soda bottles, bottled water bottles, or diffuser water bottles (not enough space when diffuser is in bottle)
- Best for juice, milk, smoothies, ice-tea/coffee or any drink you want to keep ice-cold but do not want diluted with thawing ice cubes.
- Many uses - keep kids milk ice-cold in thermos for school lunch; cold pack for bumps and bruises; reusable ice cube when travelling in foreign countries; use if local water has too much iron or other minerals that cause diluting ice cubes to give drinks a terrible taste
- White plastic is Medical Grade #2 HDPE, the best plastic for food (meets International and FDA Food Grade standards). Pure distilled water inside. No BPA, phthalates, or other harmful substances No color or dyes added to plastic.
- Easy to wash. Top rack dishwasher safe or simply rinse off. Place Ice Pack in freezer overnight before use. Slim round design easily fits in narrow neck water bottles. Convenient and durable. Does not retain flavors. More convenient than reusable ice cubes or ice tube tray.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you want undiluted ice-cold milk for lunch, these will do exactly that, assuming you pour the milk into an insulated thermos style bottle. Those type of bottles, without the ice pack, will result in slightly warm tasting milk by lunchtime which is about 6F degrees warmer than the fridge. With the ice pack, the milk will be around 34F which is true ice-cold! These ice packs were designed to be the optimal size for a 12oz drink to be kept ice-cold for lunchtime in a thermos. A larger size of ice pack means less drink volume, and a smaller ice pack would not keep the drink cold long enough.
Instructions for best results: Put Ice Pack in freezer overnight. Place Ice Pack into insulated water bottle or thermos. Fill bottle with cold drinks from the fridge. The Ice Packs were not designed to be used in plastic, non-insulated water bottles. They work similar to ice, since that is exactly what they are.
For 12oz or smaller bottles, use 1 Ice Pack; for larger bottles use 2 Ice Packs.
Expected performance - If the Ice Pack is placed in an insulated bottle that claims to keep cold for 12-24hrs, and chilled drinks are added, the drink will be kept ice-cold or refrigerated (between 34F-40F) for more than 8hrs.
The Ice Pack is the same size as 2 ice cubes. It is not magic, but it will keep drinks ice-cold when used in a thermos.
Water Bottle Ice Stick Dimensions: 4-1/8 inches long x 1-1/16 inch diameter (10cm long x 2.5cm diameter). Weight: 1.8oz (54g). Volume: 2oz
Top Customer Reviews
Another reason to buy these: We just bought a french door refrigerator with a lower freezer drawer that really doesn't hold much. (Attention, Whirlpool: You're getting this lemon back.) I finally took out the large tray that holds cubes made by the ice dispenser so we'd have a bit more storage space. I bought these ice packs so I'd have something to keep drinks cold, without losing the limited storage space in the freezer compartment, and they work fine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I can not recommend this productRead more