nOir Jewelry "Modernist" Black and Gold Circles Stations Bangle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Modern bangle bracelet with circular stone stations
- Bracelet is made of solid brass plated in gold with cubic zirconia stones
- Try to keep out of water and store in a cloth bag.
- Made in China
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designer and renowned stylist Leeora Catalan launched Noir Jewelry in 1995 after working for Ralph Lauren and Oscar de la Renta. With an edgy look that's caught the eye of such fashion icons as Lady Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna, and Sarah Jessica Parker, Noir Jewelry offers unique statement pieces that are the forefront of urban-chic style. In fact, Noir Jewelry has collaborated with Marc Jacobs, DKNY, and Moschino to create exclusive pieces for their runway shows.
- Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 2.7 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- ASIN: B005T5822Y
- Item model number: BR9329-BLKGLD
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 16, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|