nOir Jewelry "Barbie x Tokidoki" Jetsetter Spinning Plane Ring, Size 6
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- "The Jetsetter" ring featuring Barbie's favorite way to travel. Plane actually spins!
- Ring is made out of solid brass plated gold and enamel
- Try to keep out of water and store in a cloth bag.
Designer and renowned stylist Leeora Catalan launched Noir Jewelry in 1995 after working for Ralph Lauren and Oscar de la Renta. With an edgy look that's caught the eye of such fashion icons as Lady Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna, and Sarah Jessica Parker, Noir Jewelry offers unique statement pieces that are the forefront of urban-chic style. In fact, Noir Jewelry has collaborated with Marc Jacobs, DKNY, and Moschino to create exclusive pieces for their runway shows.
- Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 3.5 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B005T59RJG
- Item model number: RG9347SZ6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 1, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: