|Price:||$19.56 - $65.68 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Waterproof slip-on featuring allover perforations, logoed vamp, and contrast toe cap. Rubber rand and toe.
- Hand-Washable and Shock Absorbent. When converting to women’s sizes from men’s, go up 2 sizes
- Odor Resistant, Traction outsole.Native Shoes are offered in full sizes only and tend to run on the larger size. If you fall between sizes, we recommend sizing down to the closest whole size.
- EVA footbed molds to feet with wear.Whole sizes only; for 1/2 sizes, order next size up. (Baby 0-12 mos), (Walker 12-24 mos), (Toddler 2-4 yrs), (Little Kid 4-8 yrs)
- Peta approved vegan.Whole sizes only; for 1/2 sizes, order next size up. (Baby 0-12 mos), (Walker 12-24 mos), (Toddler 2-4 yrs), (Little Kid 4-8 yrs)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Native was founded in Vancouver, BC in 2009 to design and produce lightweight, injection-molded EVA shoes. Inspired by classic, casual silhouettes, the Native aesthetic captures a look that is timeless yet totally new. As easy to wear as they are to look at, Native shoes are for anybody, anywhere, anytime. All Native shoes are washable, odor resistant, shock absorbent, animal by-product free, and waterproof. Just the Facts: Made from injection-molded EVA EVA molds to your feet and is lightweight, washable, and odor resistant EVA stands for ethylene-vinyl acetate Inspired by classic, casual silhouettes Our molding process produces zero-waste Low-energy emissions manufacturing process Animal by-product free First collection launched worldwide in Spring 2010
For an old-school twist on a new-school design, it's gotta be Native's Jefferson slip-on. This injection-molded EVA shoe sports sneaker sensibilities and a breathable perforated upper that molds to your favorite foot for premium comfort. A grippy sole promises falter-free fun this fair-weather season in Native.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 2.8 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004QWYCVG
- Item model number: 12100100
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, these hot pink, wash-off plastic bits of brilliance help me A) not drown myself in a sea of despair when she again announces that she can't find her shoes. Instead, I just scan my gray-scale home for the singular pop of pink and reward my keen eyesight with a handful of chocolate chips and B) while these babies can still SMELL like hog manure (Take heed - I have particularly odorous children. Yours may not cause these shoes to smell like steamed piles of sulfur-y hell.), I can toss them in the shower with said stinky child and all emerge smelling fresh and looking clean.