Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Do I need to buy the whole set to learn?
asked by KristenJeni on February 24, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
I would absolutely say yes! I even purchased the Spanish Instant Immersion because I wanted to have it at my work place and be on the go and make sure that I was learning fast.
by Felicitas noel answered on February 24, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I found the method interesting for one level and then monotonous and boring for the other. It is essentially ONLY teaches you through matching pictures. No videos what so ever! No movies or films to keep you captivated. After the 3rd level, I switched off!
Am Vickers answered on February 24, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would purchase the minimum and make sure you like their method. You can always return it and buy the whole set later. I don't know how anyone could really learn with this program. No grammar.
Cadcrimson answered on February 24, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Well that depends on your needs. If you want to tour the spanish-speaking countries, then the basic set is enough. But if you wish to fully learn the language and everything related to it, then the investment for the whole set is worth it.
J. Price answered on February 24, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If the Spanish is anything like the Hebrew, (which I own), you might be better off not buying it at all.
ABOTA answered on February 24, 2013

A
My kids have finished the 3rd lesson and they are trying their spanish on their English as 2nd language friends. Their friends say that they should learn better grammer. Does this mean that 1-4 is enough to be understood or that Rosetta grammer is insufficient? You decide.
Heather B Larkin answered on February 25, 2013

A
I would avoid buying the Rosetta Stone Software. I bought it and it was no better than Instant Immersion which was a fraction of the cost.
Forrest01 answered on February 25, 2013

A
Bonnie G. Schwab answered on February 28, 2013
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No. Buy the first one and see if you like it.
Spanish newbie answered on November 7, 2013

A
Grace answered on February 24, 2013
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product