Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 200 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 209 reviews
on August 1, 2013
I had already purchased one of these from another vendor...at $4.99 shipped. I purchased from this vendor for $1.99 each..shipped...so I bought two. These are the standard "Twilight" wraps seen everywhere. But the name is obscure in the stamp so it doesn't matter. Saving these two for later.

I have viewed every pen/pencil wrap Amazon has to offer. This is by far the best and most economical route. They are decently made and hold your writing instruments of choice. I am very pleased with this vendor. Shipping was free from China and arrived in a decent amount of time. Actually, this shipment beat several domestic book orders in delivery.

I would definitely buy from this vendor again!
on June 14, 2017
Upon receiving this 'pen bag', I noticed the broken charm in the bag and not attached to the strap. When I took the 'bag' out of the wrapper, it smelled so bad. It is a flimsy, bag for your pens...I don't recommend this at all! I would like a refund for this product. I am not happy with it at all!
on September 1, 2013
This product is just what I had hoped! Keeping in mind that it is vinyl (as advertised), it is really quite lovely. The only part that stands out as vinyl is the wrap. The rest is as good or better than what often passes for as "leather." The vinyl actually works better for my intended purpose to hold art pencils. It is a perfect fit for the Pro Art 18-Piece Sketch/Draw Pencil Set. I plan to give as stocking stuffer gifts. I highly recommend! I only wish that they offered a leather option as well.
on December 8, 2013
I ordered this because, if it were any good at all, it would be of use to me. And, I was curious -- it was only $1.50 and free shipping! I wasn't in any hurry, so the time it took to get here (2-3 weeks) didn't matter. Well, . . . although you won't be duped into thinking it is more than it is, it is quite nice for what it is. The material is a very thin, but tight, smooth fiber composite. But the first surprising thing is that the outside, at first touch, "feels" very nice, quite similar to smooth, fine, hard-surface leather. The color is the rich, rusty brown, as pictured. The second surprise is that for a cheap item, the workmanship and finished detail is remarkably well done! At a glance, and without any scrutiny, one might think it a fine leather item.

Due to the thinness of its composite material, even though the material appears well crafted, I don't expect it could take elongated hard use, but who knows? And who cares? For however long it lasts, at that price, I will have put it to use and enjoyed its function.
on March 12, 2014
This pen case is perfect. It is exactly as advertised. I have zero complaints and am extremely well pleased with the product, the shipping, the value and quality of the case is exceedingly good for the price.

Some people complained about the Twilight logo. My response is "Pay Attention!" It is clearly marked Twilight in the photos and description. I think it is incomprehensible that someone would rate something down because of their own lack of attentiveness.

I purchased this because I wanted a simple pouch to carry a few fountain pens in my purse. It works perfectly, looks very nice and does exactly what I want it to.

The leather looks much nicer in person than I expected it would and for under two dollars this is an incredible deal. I would definitely recommend this product and would also purchase it again if I need another one.
on May 7, 2017
NO problems. The material is smooth, feels like leather. The wrap is long enough so you can tie it around it when it is folded up. Attractive.
on September 6, 2013
Really nice.fast delivery. I use it for my make up brushes. But you can only fit like 8 I would say .
on January 30, 2014
Inexpensive and darling! I keep a few different things in my pen case, it's a handy size for pens, tampons, small phone chargers, hairpins and a few other things. versatile and good quality. The photograph of the product is true to color and quality. It took a long time to arrive in the mail, but otherwise it was perfect!
on October 3, 2013
Nice case. It's true that it looks more like leather in the picture but it is still rather nice. I use it for some of my sigma makeup brushes and they fit well. It was delivered on time also.
on March 13, 2014
so i just got pen bag in the mail, opened it up and not leather. its pl-ether. just be for warned. it really doesn't bother me, i need it to store my drawing pencils when i take them on vacation this summer. the size will work perfect for that.
also, i wasn't sure till it came and i got a good look at it, it dose indeed say Twilight on it like as in the books and movies i mean anyone could really call anything "Twilight" anything, doesn't mean that its in association with the books and movies. not a fan of them, really I've only seen one movie and haven't ready read the books, so i'm really not one to judge. so if you where wondering like i was, yes it's THAT Twilight.