Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 186 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 192 reviews
on January 15, 2014
Nice size, color true to picture, but prettier on the actual item. All of the edges are nicely hemmed is even. I deducted one star because of the rediculously slow shipping/delivery time. Recieved another scarf I ordered at the same time from another vendor in half the time. Over all, if you are not in a hurry this is worth the wait.
on April 14, 2014
This is a very nice scarf. I love how soft, it's great for hotter climates and it is a good length.

The stitching on the edge is very messy. Unfortunately, I don't think this scarf will last more than a couple wears but the price makes up for this a great deal. The colors are also a little off. My scarf is more of a dark green with brown spots as apposed to the blue and orange described for this item. There are also a few white specks on the material. like a bit of bleach splashed on it. This is only noticeable when looking for it though.

Overall, it is still a beautiful scarf I just need to find a different outfit for it.
on February 27, 2015
This teeny tiny scarf is and is not as advertised. It IS as advertised in that the product dimensions are: 5 x 4.8 x 0.9 inches; 2.4 ounces. I did not notice this as it is much further down the page. However, the description at the TOP of the page says: Celeb Style Extra Long Scarf. This would lead me to believe it is EXTRA LONG. It is extra long if it's made for a doll, not for a human. When I loop it around my neck, the tails barely come back over my shoulder. It is super thin, which I expected and preferred. The color is exactly as described. My first clue that I had been deceived is when it arrived in a letter sized envelope. Big disappointment.
on July 16, 2015
I really liked this scarf. It was so reasonably priced, I figured I'd just get it and give it to my niece if I didn't love it, but she's not getting this! The quality was pretty nice for the price; the scarf itself is so pretty. It has a silky feel to it and there are so many ways to wear it!
ways(wrap for one circle,tied together or just loosely muffled,it's all up to you ),and is easy to wear for fairly beautiful styles.
on January 16, 2014
This scarf is quite nice, and much larger than I expected. The dimensions are 27 inches wide by 62 inches long. The dots are a nice color, a light beige (like coffee with cream). The edges are nicely rolled and stitched. It's a real bargain for the money. It is large enough to wear over the head to keep warm, and fashionable enough to wear as shown with a blouse. I would definately recommend to a friend.
on February 7, 2016
Shipping was super long. I've had things ship from China and here in less than 2 weeks, packaging was ok. In a cheap plastic bag, fit the size of the scarf. Super cute, although it's a tad bit short to turn in to an infinity scarf, there are plenty other ways to wear it and it's soo silky, can be worn dressy or casual. For the price I paid for it, not bad but I wouldn't purchase again.
on March 15, 2014
I got this scarf a day before it was supposed to get here which is a good review cause it came from like china. Its beautiful, I love the colors and I feel like I can wear it with a lot of different outfits. The material is really thin, its not for like a cold winter day in December obviously. Its not the finest material but I mean if you're gonna put the scarf through hell then don't get it. But if you take care of your things it will last and it will not get damaged. I'm saying this in case people start saying stuff about the "cheap material". I hand washed it gently and its totally fine.
on March 31, 2014
My scarf arrived last week, and while it took a month to arrive, it was totally worth the wait. I've been really pleased with it. I ordered the pink scarf with black polka dots and it's really stylish. It's a nice long size, in a lovely chiffon fabric, perfect for tying in different ways and the colors are sophisticated. I've gotten a ton of compliments every time I've worn it. And this scarf is even more amazing considering I paid $2.59 for it with free shipping! I'm planning on ordering two more for myself and a couple for my mom for mother's day.
on July 26, 2016
Really cute! It's one of my favorite scarves. If you tie the opposite corners together, put the knot on the back of your neck, and double-loop it, it looks like a bandanna. If you knot BOTH sets of ends together, place the knot behind your neck, and double-loop it, it looks like an infinity scarf.
on November 9, 2015
I bought this scarf at least a year or two ago for some ridiculously cheap price, like $2. I still get compliments from strangers about it! It's very light and airy, so it's going to keep you warm by any means, but it is cute, goes with a lot of different outfits, is soft and easy to wear, and is a nice fashion scarf for spring, summer, or fall.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.