Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on February 11, 2014
I got compliments everywhere I went! Not only am I a huge elephant fan, but I'm paranoid about scarves. This definitely met my standards! It's not too thin. It's long, and it's super soft! Would definitely recommend buying!
on February 17, 2014
This is a very nice scarf, quite large. Nice soft fabric. Well made. I ordered two more
N.R
on July 15, 2014
Super cute, soft and a great color. As described but a little larger than expected. But still is a great addition for a fall outfit. Can't wait to wear it.
on April 30, 2014
I love this scarf, especially the unique elephant print, and flowing soft fabric, easy to wrap in many ways. I recommend!
on August 16, 2014
The elephants are misprinted and look rediculous. At least I got a laugh out of this product!
on March 18, 2015
beautiful scarf
on August 3, 2014
very pretty

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.