Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on June 12, 2014
If you like to add color to your plain knit or woven shirts, these scarves are a great option, particularly for travel. I purchased 5 of them in a variety of patterns and colors from this vendor. At less than $3 apiece, they are all a great value.

The scarves I purchased came in 2 different fabrics. One fabric is a 50% silk / 50% polyester blend, while the other is rayon. Both fabrics are soft, loosely woven and very lightweight, so suitable for summer use. The scarves are about 62-63" long, so can be wrapped twice around the neck or looped after folding in half. The width is about 20 inches, making the scarf suitable as a head covering / shawl. On the one being reviewed (a royal blue background with multicolored flowers), there is a denser-colored border running the length of the scarf.

If you sew, the scarf may be readily converted to an infinity scarf by simply sewing the short ends together.

My only complaints (and these are relatively minor): 1) the stitching around the scarf edges isn't very even and tends to gather the thin fabric in places. This isn't really an issue when the scarf is in use, as it's not obvious. 2) it took a full month for the scarves to arrive. This wasn't a big issue for me, as I didn't need the scarves right away.

In summary, these scarves are an excellent value for the money. Their light weight makes them excellent for travel or everyday use year-round.
on March 21, 2014
I got the black scarf with the colorful flowers. I expected it to be something worn for fashion, not function (like a winter scarf)... and that's exactly what it is. The material is thin and would benefit from being hand washed as opposed to the machine. Over all I am very pleased! Especially for the price!
VINE VOICEon March 5, 2014
I am pleased with this scarf. It is pretty and lightweight. Will be great for spring and summer, especially with the bright colors! It is on the thin side, but it is not advertised as a wool winter scarf, it's a light flowy scarf. Just what I was looking for! And for the price you really can't beat it! I have paid triple for other scarves and not gotten nearly the quality, so I'm happy with it.
on December 7, 2014
Colors are just as pictured but the fabric not as good as I had hoped. I wore it with a yellow sweater and from looking at the picture you can hardly see the yellow but there are so many colors that it can be worn with burgundy and other colors, as well.
on September 14, 2014
Love these scarfs. I bought them in evey color for a Christmas in Aug. surprise for all my daughters and yes they were crazy about them. Should have bought more.
G.F.
on June 5, 2015
The scarf is really nice and comfy. I love the color just little bit thin but I love it!
on September 10, 2014
Great scarf for the price I paid. Like it so much, I also purchased a green one. The delivery was extremely timely.
on February 19, 2015
It is too short to wrap around and do too much with....it is okay for the price.
on February 21, 2015
it was a gift to my grand daughter . she loves it and called it my MONET scarf
on August 2, 2015
beautiful scarf. fit perfect. thank you

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.